Explain your lineup thread

remade one of my favorite old lineups :]
1705874732439.png

1705874687433.png
pastel eggs you will always be famous

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 8.18.09 PM.png

These are simply the 5 collectibles I own that mean the most to me, and while they don't match perfectly I do think they're a vibe tbh

(Flower Wand & Kaleidoclover were gifts, Green Pinwheel has always been my fave animated collectible and I miraculously won it in 12 days of collectibles, and the other two remind me of meaningful things irl)

In honor of mushy season, I’ve made a mini lineup of things special to me:
💖Black kitty plushie to signify my fat man, Fry, who passed a year ago yesterday.
💖Bluebird plushie is my tattoo representing loss
💖Love potion heals all
💖Dreamy bear plushie to remind me of my dreams and aspirations
💖Mom’s plushie for the love I have for Nicholas, which knows no bounds
IMG_2793.jpeg

1706815682807.png
Happy February! 💗💜 It's the start of lovey-dovey season~ so here is the debut of my newest lineup, which I call:

"Two Cosmic Sheep on a Hot Pinky Date"
And yes, it's exactly what it sounds like lol two sheepie madly in love go on a trip across the galaxy swirl, where they are blessed by a blue-eyed blob of everlasting pinkness. The Black Sheep is so very GLAM, while the White Sheep is as SWEET as gumdrops and lollipops~

This lineup makes wooly wonderful use of my Galaxy Swirl, which I'm extremely fortunate to own only because I happened to be on the winning cabin during Space Camp 2023 wowee! And therefore, I must show it off.

Also the Pink Star Fragment is a pretty, pretty Valentine's cosmic candy teehee 🥰

1707418301913.png
It's the second week of February! The season of love continues, bringing us closer to the 14th, and so here is Valentine's lineup #2 🥰💖

This one is based on Story of Seasons 🌱 the fabled Bluebird of Happiness flying above the mystical forest drops a special Blue Feather on your garden below. Traditionally, the Blue Feather is a way to show affection and to propose, like an engagement ring. The Pink Carnation on the left represents mom with her unconditional love for her children, and the Red Carnation on the right represents dad with his bloodshot eyes from working on the farm all night to provide for his family, but we love him for being so hardworking.

The animals all love him, too! 🐄🐓🐑🐎🐕 it's a wonderful life~

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 9.01.37 PM.png

This is my winter lineup of my snow themed collectibles that to me feel more "winter" than "holiday" aka January/February appropriate vibes. I have to keep showing off my psychedelic snow bunny of course 🥰
I'm also really enjoying the intentional use of just 6 collectibles instead of normal rows, I might try to make some more funky lineups with an odd number of things.

Now that the Moon Bunny Star Fragment is tradable, I now call this lineup "I am waiting patiently and coping for the night sky scenery or another star fragment"
View attachment 532377

(ty as always @LittleMissPanda 💙)
A bit of a self-reply and an update on the collectible lineup:
The prophecy has been fulfilled!
IMG_20240210_173219.jpg

Night sky scenery collectible acquired! 🌌

Happy Lunar New Year 🧧 ❤️. May your year be brighter than the lanterns that light the sky 🏮🏮🏮💖

View attachment 535152
I love the look of the fortune cookie among your red pockets. The red pocket lineup is making me feel festive!
In reality, I really want to unlock the wand possibility for us. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Back