• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Everything worked out.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Turns out, everything worked out for the best. Sorry for that scare there... (Not that any of you were worried, I'm sure most of you want me dead. :p) Anyway... I'd rather not discuss everything in detail, but let's just say everything worked out for the best. There's a lot of people that care about me, and Sarah didn't need to be one of them. I have my brothers from other mothers and my girls. See, it's pretty much Sarah and one of her friends vs. everyone else. Kayli and I are getting close, and although I'm not ready for another girlfriend just yet, we'll probably end up together. You know, I was Sarah's first boyfriend, and we dated for a long time, but she just wasn't matured enough relationship-wise for a commitment like that, and I'm okay with that. If you saw the conversation we had, you'd be able to clearly see how she was hurt as well and just wanted to try and make me feel worse, realizing nobody was with her anymore now that I was gone. I was there for her all the time, and now that she doesn't have me anymore she's realizing she made a mistake, and I don't want her back, ever. I asked her not to speak to me, yet she still persists. I counted how many times in one conversation... 16. You know, I don't care if I'm being mean, that's just the way it is. Tough luck for her. It'll be a bit weird, though. I'm so used to having her around, it'll feel like I'm out of routine. Ah well, it really doesn't matter. Anyway... yeah. That's it.

Well at lest you are feeling better about it. Honestly you just need to try to avoid her for a while and then may be things could start to patch up at least to being n good terms with each other again, may be never anything more but hopefully she won't stay an enemy. Either way good luck things will definitely be weird when around her for a while.

*throws away rocket launchers*

:r

Anyway glad to hear you're fine. I'm sure you wouldn't have killed yourself anyway.

It's always good to hear that a problem has been resolved. It's good to hear that your doing fine again!

^_^

Back