• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Everything must go! ʕ>⌓<。ʔ 【Last day!】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually (and sorry for the trouble), just saw you still have fueki sets for sale. Could I get one of those as well? :)

haha not at all! :3
so total will be 39tbt. opening my gates now ~

Hi ~ sure thing! let me add you real quick
and open my gates c:
your items will be laid out in front of the station for you as well

Thank you very much I'll be adding you right now :3

vaWfY2e.gif

Hi! Quick question~

What exactly is TBT? >w< I'm new here

Hi! Oh welcome :3
TBT or BTB sometimes used is a term for The Bell Tree (bells) the currency you earn/make on this forum ~ hope this helps!

Hi! Oh welcome :3
TBT or BTB sometimes used is a term for The Bell Tree (bells) the currency you earn/make on this forum ~ hope this helps!

Ahhh okay got it! ^^ How much are you looking for one of your Flower Fairy Wigs? :3

Just transferred the bells ^^

ahh tyty! and sorry for the late reply ~ was doing something really quick
I'll add you now and open my gates!!
my town is Naekoya of LA

May I have one ABD for 10 tbt?

hi hi! yes I'll be opening my gates in a bit and you can also come to my town and grab it c:
thanks!

my town is Naekoya of LA

hi hi! yes I'll be opening my gates in a bit and you can also come to my town and grab it c:
thanks!
Sorry for delay didn't know you were on.

my town is Naekoya of LA

thanks!

I just saw this! >w< I'm online now if your gates are still open :3

I just saw this! >w< I'm online now if your gates are still open :3

hey wb! and yes my gates should be open now! heh sorry about that earlier ; w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

will be afk for awhile ~ but please do leave
any offers and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you! c:

would about 6 work for both the towel basket and wall mounted tv ?? i can go higher if you want

Hi! If these aren't taken already, may I get the New Nintendo 3DS XL, Amiibo Shelf, Flower Fairy Wig, Boston Bag, Standing TV, Wall Mounted TV, Shop Coffee Machine, Tart and Fancy Tea Set, for 20 TBT? I can raise the price if you want me to :3

Last edited:
hey wb! and yes my gates should be open now! heh sorry about that earlier ; w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

will be afk for awhile ~ but please do leave
any offers and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you! c:

No worries at all! ^^ Thank you so much for your patience and time--I really appreciate it! :3

would about 6 work for both the towel basket and wall mounted tv ?? i can go higher if you want

Hello! and yes, that's totally fine c:
let me know when you are online/available for pick up!

Flower fairy wig and Bamboo grass please? I'll take it for 20 TBT?

Sure.. and would that be just 1 of the bamboo grass then? c:
please let me know. Thanks!

Hi! If these aren't taken already, may I get the New Nintendo 3DS XL, Amiibo Shelf, Flower Fairy Wig, Boston Bag, Standing TV, Wall Mounted TV, Shop Coffee Machine, Tart and Fancy Tea Set, for 20 TBT? I can raise the price if you want me to :3

Hi there ~ would it be alright with you if I could ask for 30tbt in total for all c:
please let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back