• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Everything must go! ʕ>⌓<。ʔ 【Last day!】

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i get the pompomruin pudding and bistro table? 10tbt sound oki?

Hi! Sure sounds good to me.. let me grab your items and add your fc
My town is Naekoya of LA
See you in a bit c:

RW39nyu.gif

That'll be fine! Should I come to yours, or you come to me?

Great! If you could come pick it up that would be awesome.. I'm in a trade atm, but I'll vm you once I am done
and open my gates for you. The wallpaper will be laid out in front of the station as well c:
thank you!

Hi can i buy the fueki set and the flower fairy wig? That'll be a total of 40tbt if im not mistaken :D

Hi can i buy the fueki set and the flower fairy wig? That'll be a total of 40tbt if im not mistaken :D

Hi ~ sure thing! let me add you real quick
and open my gates c:
your items will be laid out in front of the station for you as well

Hi! If your list is updated, could I get both bamboo grasses and the boston bag? How does 3 tbt each sound?

Hi! If your list is updated, could I get both bamboo grasses and the boston bag? How does 3 tbt each sound?

Hello, yep that's fine
uh.. I guess I'll add you now and reopen my gates lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back