Even more of a treat. :)

BAMBAM! said:
making two threads on basicly the same thing..so since you did it I will make 5

:)
dont use bulerias' actions to justify your own :|

congrats on being the beta bulerias... i guess they are doing this the same way they did animal crossing... lets hope they do it for Animal Crossing DS

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

congrats on being the beta bulerias... i guess they are doing this the same way they did animal crossing... lets hope they do it for Animal Crossing DS

Yes, and thanks a lot. I'll be sure to make a blog like that in the new NP (195). I might even be the first to review the North American version!

:eek:

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

Yes, and thanks a lot. I'll be sure to make a blog like that in the new NP (195). I might even be the first to review the North American version!

: o

now i want it... somewhat >_>

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

I've never won anything major like this, I mean like a contest where you need luck...

:D

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

I've never won anything major like this, I mean like a contest where you need luck...

OMG... Lucky...

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

ditto... back in the day, i was one of the "NCrew" i was sure i would win... then i didn't

:(

what a great story...

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

ditto... back in the day, i was one of the "NCrew" i was sure i would win... then i didn't

what a great story...

And the NCrew is...?

LUCKY!!!! What version did you get? I need to find out what dogs are in each version so I can get the version with Alaskan Huskies in it...

UltraByte said:
LUCKY!!!! What version did you get? I need to find out what dogs are in each version so I can get the version with Alaskan Huskies in it...
None, so far, and I don't know which I'll get.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

what a great story...

And the NCrew is...?
it was a program nintendo held a few years back... i joined... got free stuff... almost won the grand prize (a gamecube, huge TV, 5 Games, and a year supply of Sunny D :p)

they gave away wallpapers and stuff too... it was pretty cool

(in other news my shoulder hurts :()

UltraByte said:
There told on a sign in this one store. I think in babbages they had it.

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

what a great story...

And the NCrew is...?
it was a program nintendo held a few years back... i joined... got free stuff... almost won the grand prize (a gamecube, huge TV, 5 Games, and a year supply of Sunny D :p)

they gave away wallpapers and stuff too... it was pretty cool

(in other news my shoulder hurts :()
When did they have the NCrew?

And sorry t hear about your shoulder.

Back