• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction Erik (NH) in boxes. LF NMT/Bells (Ends today 5/15 at 5 PM MST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khte

Reviews are appreciated! <3
Bells
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello! This is my first time selling something on here so please bear with me <3
Erik is in boxes on my NH town and I decided to try auctioning him off.
Auction ends today 5/15 at 5 PM MST
I'll try to keep the main post updated with the highest bid.

RULES
1. DO NOT offer something you DON'T CURRENT OWN IN YOUR POSSESSION. Idc if you are going to get it, idc if you can trade for it, do not offer until you have it on you.
2. DO NOT post unless it is an offer, please.
3. Please try to refrain from retracting offers.
4. I would prefer you to have a plot open or know how to kick villagers out. I DO NOT TT so if you know you can not get a plot free by the end of the day, please do not offer! Because I will not TT back to keep him in boxes longer, thank you <3
5. Please only offer NMT and/or bells. I'm not looking for anything else. Thank you <3
6. Rules are subject to change if I see fit or if something pops up that needs to be addressed.

HIGHEST BID

Just so you know, this is posted under the New Leaf forum. Try posting in the NH area!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back