• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can i reserve 'Project AURA', it's for sale now, my brother's birthday is soon, and i want to surprise him ^3^
How much TBT would it be (idk for how much it is right now exactly, i think 15 or something)
Thank you! :)
~btw can i pay by saturday (and get the game code then)? :)

Last edited:
how much would it be for fable anniversary (8.74?) i've been dying to get that game for my brother

lolol, yes it would be. :)

how much would it be for fable anniversary (8.74?) i've been dying to get that game for my brother

That'd be 2700. And I do strongly recommend; I love the Fable series. c:

Hi, can i reserve 'Project AURA', it's for sale now, my brother's birthday is soon, and i want to surprise him ^3^
How much TBT would it be (idk for how much it is right now exactly, i think 15 or something)
Thank you! :)
~btw can i pay by saturday (and get the game code then)? :)

Well.. it's for sale, but it isn't on sale. :p

I don't normally buy things on request when they're at full price.. but I will talk it over with Boyfriend tonight after he gets home from work, and see if we can make an exception for your brother's birthday. c:

It would normally be 4,500 TBT for a $15 price tag, but given the circumstances, it's quite likely that we'll be bumping the price to 5,000 TBT to make up for it. Just a fair warning. c;

Oh, and as another fair warning, I'd need to add his account to gift him the game directly. I can't get it from a third-party retailer, so I can't just get a code.

That'd be 2700. And I do strongly recommend; I love the Fable series. c:
yeah he's always playing TLC, over and over again. i cant count how many times he's deleted profiles and made new ones (alot basically)
2700 isnt a bad price, i'll take
edit: also how much for battleblock theater? i'd like to add that too

Last edited:
Sent the bells for the game, then. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me if you sent it through either email or steam gift pls :eek:

yeah he's always playing TLC, over and over again. i cant count how many times he's deleted profiles and made new ones (alot basically)
2700 isnt a bad price, i'll take
edit: also how much for battleblock theater? i'd like to add that too

Haha, then I'm sure he'll enjoy the HD rendition. I'll go snag it for you for him. :3

Though if he has his own Steam account, I'd need to add his account to send it.

And Battleblock Theater would be an additional 1,200 tbt. c:

Sent the bells for the game, then. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me if you sent it through either email or steam gift pls :eek:

Steam gift! c:
But I'm sure you've gotten it by now, haha.

Well.. it's for sale, but it isn't on sale. :p

I don't normally buy things on request when they're at full price.. but I will talk it over with Boyfriend tonight after he gets home from work, and see if we can make an exception for your brother's birthday. c:

It would normally be 4,500 TBT for a $15 price tag, but given the circumstances, it's quite likely that we'll be bumping the price to 5,000 TBT to make up for it. Just a fair warning. c;

Oh, and as another fair warning, I'd need to add his account to gift him the game directly. I can't get it from a third-party retailer, so I can't just get a code.

Okkay! Thank you so much! Let me know if it is possible to buy it in full-price and i'll send the bells as soon as possible (can be today, can be tomorrow, can be at last saturday)
And i'll send the account name to you in PM! :)
Thank you again! :3
(btw his birthday is Thursday, so i'll try to get the bells today :3) x

Last edited:
Haha, then I'm sure he'll enjoy the HD rendition. I'll go snag it for you for him. :3

Though if he has his own Steam account, I'd need to add his account to send it.

And Battleblock Theater would be an additional 1,200 tbt. c:
it'd be my account (i'll add you) since we technically share it, i'll take battleblock too. i'll send the tbt

Hey, Neptunia 1 & 2 are on sale for 8.99.
Do you think they'll go down?

Last edited:
Hey, Neptunia 1 & 2 are on sale for 8.99.
Do you think they'll go down?

Nope, they're on the front page, this is as cheap as they're getting this sale. Unless you want to wait until Christmas! haha. :)

Frankly I'm surprised they're both only $8.99 already; even if they are technically older, they're pretty darn new to Steam, lol.

That'll run 2,700 TBT each, or 5,400 for both.

You can take me off your waiting list if you like! I'm quite happy with just Child of Light <3

Nope, they're on the front page, this is as cheap as they're getting this sale. Unless you want to wait until Christmas! haha. :)

Frankly I'm surprised they're both only $8.99 already; even if they are technically older, they're pretty darn new to Steam, lol.

That'll run 2,700 TBT each, or 5,400 for both.

Yay!
I'd like to buy Neptunia 2, please!

You can take me off your waiting list if you like! I'm quite happy with just Child of Light <3

She says after buying Neptunia 2 and all of its DLC for herself. :rolleyes:

thoughtso.gif

I kid, I'm glad it went low enough for you to nab it, too. c;

I'll take you off the list, but feel free to pop back in if anything else strikes your fancy!

Yay!
I'd like to buy Neptunia 2, please!

Roger that, cap'n!

...Do I still have you on Steam, and what was your display name again? D:

I demand all of you change your Steam display names to your names on the forum. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back