Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Didn't you love that game? I had the one that came on the same cartridge as Mario Bros.

Yeah I had that one too. They should make a remake on the DS. You could just tap the ducks to shoot them. Or just make another new controller for the Game Cube and make it for that.

It would work well with the DS, but do you think it would be too easy?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
It would work well with the DS, but do you think it would be too easy?
Maybe if they made it a 3D environment and the ducks were well hidden and intelligent.

Well I like the old school look. So maybe they could make a new one like you said, but also make it possible to play the original.

If they remade Duck Hunt, it would end up on a console like the GCN. Only then would the light gun make sense, and the game would be recreated.

I love duckhunt. Its a shame that the ducks are so stupid though. They just fly up and Bang! there life is over.

They should make a game like duck hunt again but you don't shoot ducjs. Your a deer with a rifle and you shoot the hunters.

BASTOISE99 said:
You won't believe it. They had that game on ebay!
they have everything on E-bay.... my friend looked up "half eaten beagle" and he found one... true story.

but yea, Duckhunt and other classics like that would be really cool if they made a big "hall of fame" game for the Gamecube, or DS... it could work on GB revolution too

:)

PIRANHA2 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
they have everything on E-bay.... my friend looked up "half eaten beagle" and he found one... true story.

but yea, Duckhunt and other classics like that would be really cool if they made a big "hall of fame" game for the Gamecube, or DS... it could work on GB revolution too

half eaten beagle? *shivers*

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BASTOISE99 said:

half eaten beagle? *shivers*
Thats just plain scary.

:(

Back