• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Dreamworks's most shameless Pixar ripoff yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, trolls aren't from Toy Story they're an actual toy. I've had them before too.

Gnome said:
Umm, trolls aren't from Toy Story they're an actual toy. I've had them before too.
Okay but name the last animated film to have those trolls? And notice how this was announced several days after TS3's release

Notice how I carefully worded it to say "characters that have APPEARED IN" not "characters CREATED BY"

Kobry614 said:
Im not dumb I know they're pre existing. YOU ARE ALL NERDS!!!!
Just because something appeared in a movie by one company doesn't mean another company is ripping that off by including them in their movie, unless of course the company that made the first movie also made the character.

I don't see why anyone would call this a "ripoff," it's just a movie about a toy that made a small appearance in another movie.

god, *censored.3.0* apple, ripping off computer designs from all of those movie companies. christ, what lazy people, can't even design their own machines.

Beany said:
Kobry614 said:
Just because something appeared in a movie by one company doesn't mean another company is ripping that off by including them in their movie, unless of course the company that made the first movie also made the character.

I don't see why anyone would call this a "ripoff," it's just a movie about a toy that made a small appearance in another movie.
Toy Story 3 release date: June 18th
Trolls announcement: June 22nd

COINCIDENCE?!?!!!!!

//RUN.exe said:
god, *censored.3.0* apple, ripping off computer designs from all of those movie companies. christ, what lazy people, can't even design their own machines.
*censored.5.0* construction workers plagiarizing all those house designs from the movies, such nerves they've got to do something like that!

Kobry614 said:
Beany said:
Kobry614 said:

Toy Story 3 release date: June 18th
Trolls announcement: June 22nd

COINCIDENCE?!?!!!!!
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

You know, they would have to have been working on the trolls movie long before the announcement date. learn2movie, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back