• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dream Town idea's/planning

thefireybacon

mean bean machine
Bells
Ever since my old town got corrupted I've been working hard at my new town and I don't really know what else to do with it. I've been reconsidering this town and might just restart again but idk
So I guess some feedback on this town would be best. What do you think of it so far, what should I do yo improve it etc. My main questions I need feedback on is...
1. What to do around my house, I regret where I put so I need ideas on how to make it better
2. Where I should put some pwp such as the police station and such
3. Where to put a second characters house

If you leave feedback that would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I can shape this town into something nice with some feedback. Dream address is in sig. Thanks in advance c:

Here's a picture of my map for reference...
new leaf layout.jpg

Hm, I definitely love your map. I like it when a town is pretty much halved by the river. You have two separate beaches, which is a downer for me. But I like everything else! I put my house about exactly where you did; I like being close to the beach. :) I would put a second character's house maybe two-o'clock from the plaza, or parallel with your house right above the lower beach ramp. I prefer my business pwps (police station & cafe) to be near the Town Hall, or Re-Tail, so that's what I would suggest. Good luck coming up with ideas! Everything will fall into place eventually.

Hm, I definitely love your map. I like it when a town is pretty much halved by the river. You have two separate beaches, which is a downer for me. But I like everything else! I put my house about exactly where you did; I like being close to the beach. :) I would put a second character's house maybe two-o'clock from the plaza, or parallel with your house right above the lower beach ramp. I prefer my business pwps (police station & cafe) to be near the Town Hall, or Re-Tail, so that's what I would suggest. Good luck coming up with ideas! Everything will fall into place eventually.

Thanks c: I've been thinking of putting the police station near my town hall, and I am very satisfied with my town map
Again thanks for giving you suggestions

Back