Dream job

Status
Not open for further replies.
A singer,actress, and maybe dancer. or an artist (like drawing or cartoon making)

I would love to be a photographer, but not like take photos of models type. Like take my own photos and sell them. Ya know.

Peekab00m said:
I would love to be a photographer, but not like take photos of models type. Like take my own photos and sell them. Ya know.
The sig you have is pictures you took?

PurpleHeart said:
Peekab00m said:
Where it says "My photography" it does to my deviant art, and my avatar is the photos I took. :]

Psychonaut said:
going to be a goddamn mail man, *****es.
Wow, that is, like, the BEST job ever!! Tell me how shall you rise to the job of goddamn mail man?

Another Dream job of mine is to become an Actress. (Unlikely, 'cos one of my previous Drama teachers had absolutely no faith in my acting skills, but the others have said I have potential.)

Peekab00m said:
PurpleHeart said:
Peekab00m said:
Where it says "My photography" it does to my deviant art, and my avatar is the photos I took. :]
Really? I love them I would buy them

PurpleHeart said:
Peekab00m said:
PurpleHeart said:
Peekab00m said:
Really? I love them I would buy them
:3
Thanks!

They are for sale on the deviant art page, but there a bit pricey. [I didnt make the prices.]
and I haven't posted photos for a long time, BUT I have been taking lots. Im just too lazy to upload them and there all on my laptop at the moment so I ant and,its being uncooperative. So yeah.

Either movie editor or music producer...or I could direct music videos. That would be beyond amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back