• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dream in-game item?

Tools that don't break. Last night C.J. was in town and I went thru 8 fishing rods.

I seriously stopped crafting them after the shop got them. I know I could save the $2,500 bells or whatever the cost is...but, I'd rather just buy a handful of em at once and be done with it. A huge nuisance, to be sure. You either risk breaking them and having no tools when you need them most...or you fill half your inventory with redundant tools. I hate it. I don't need three fishing rods, three shovels, and two nets in my inventory...but I definitely don't want to have zero when I need one...

Tbh most of what people have said so far is stuff I really want in the game, but this
Some nice flowery archways or something similar to the wisteria trellis back!

is probably what I want the most. I have a sort of park area between Resident Services and the airport, which has archways where the entrances are, a fountain in the middle, and is surrounded by trees, flowers, lights, a stone wall and a mini river. It looks so nice, especially at night, but I want to make it even better by putting some flowery archways like the one you could have in New Leaf. For now I've had to use the Bunny Day archways, which are nice and colourful but I feel a bit weird about having them because Easter was two months ago.

A baby piano. I know it's strange, but for decorative purposes these are so awesome! The upright and grand pianos are nice, but I feel like with the limited space that's given to use in our home interiors, these would be the better alternative.

My only other request would be hanging lights. A crystal chandelier would be perfect for my home right now. :(

I just want more items that villagers can interact with like a carousel.

What's your dream item for in game?
(An item that doesn't exist but one that you want to be implemented)

I reaaaaaaaaally want a fireflies in a mason jar type object as a diy craftable which used caught fireflies in the recipe. Also would love it to double up as an ambient light source.
I would love it if the fireflies could be displayed in a neat way.
They should really appear in a little jar when displayed.

As for dream items, I'm actually looking forward to more food-themed stuff.

I'd love some pocket camp furniture or items and more rooms for designs! Hopefully more new items of all kind too.

FROGGY CHAIR
I would love fireflies in a jar and fairy lights!
Maybe some lily-of-the-valley lamps too? Sorta like the hyacinth lamp!
Some trellises too,, like the wisteria trellis. Maybe like a grape trellis...

I really miss the megaphone too.✌😔

I'd love a water gun or something of the sort. It'd be super fun to play with your friends, especially on those hot summer days. Maybe you could even use to it spray your villagers, or make lil mini games out of it

I miss the capsule toy machine from New Leaf! I'd also like the stamp rally tables to be an item we could decorate with. It'd be cute to pretend that you have stamp rally spots around your Island. :)

Beer stein, glass brown bottles, moonshine jug. Like they could be suggestive of alcohol but still fun shaped bottles. Hell, I'd take fancy perfume bottles. I want more glass bottles.

I wish the drinks on the frozen counter were separate. I'm not interested in making an ice bar.

I was just thinking about that actually! Once I caught a firefly, I placed it down and expected it to be in a cute mason jar 😭

I would love more fairy-tale looking items. Celeste zodiac furniture is super nice though and kind of fit the criteria, but so far that's the only ones.

C O C O N U T G U N

x5 Hardwood
x10 Coconuts

yeahhhh...
5F730994-C6E8-4BE5-BCE6-B2D8E5B50207.jpeg

A craftable gazebo that the villagers and I can interact with. T_T
i.e being able to sit on the chair and all...

Like a big one, not like the arches where all you do is go through them...

Back