• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Doubutsu no Mori e+

ac1983fan

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Posts
1,085
Bells
2,128
Points
0
To move into town, fill out the following form:

Your Name:
Your Age(not for real):
***Occupation:
Gender:
Game System(Console):
Game System(Portable):

***Options:
Game Beta tester
Entrepenuer
Long Haired Freaky Person
Tom nook's store employee
Unemployeed

What you can do:
Talk to other villagers
Go to the Island
Shop at tom nooks store
Use your shovel to dig up items
Cut Down trees
Move out of town
Go on a vacation
Go out on a date

What you can't do:
<big><big><big>Spam!</big> If I even see one bit of spam, I will PM a mod to delete the spam.
Marry A villager
Hurt someone with any tools
post inappropriate content
All of the other RP rules
Have Fun!
 
List of People:
Username:Monkey09
Name:Roy
Age:18
Occupation:part time Game Beta Tester Part time tom nook employee
Gender: Male
Cansol: Rev
Portable: DS

Username:UltraByte
Your Name: Takeo
Your Age(not for real): 17
***Occupation: Game BETA Tester
Gender: Male
Game System(Console): Rev.
Game System(Portable): DS

Username:Triforce3force
Name- Zelda
Age- (not for real) 18
Occupation- Game beta tester
Gender- Female (duh)
Game Console- GCN
Game System- DS

Username:Lone-Wolf.
name:Wolfy
age:18
occupation:Game beta tester
gender:male
Console:rev
Portable:ds

Username:ac1983fan
Your Name: Shadow
Your Age(not for real): 16
Occupation:Long Haired Freaky Person
Gender:Male
Game System(Console): Revolution
Game System(Portable): Game Boy Micro
<big><big><big>This RP is now officaly open!!!!</big>
 
Ok
My Form:
Name:Roy
Age:18
Occupation:part time Game Beta Tester Part time tom nook employee
Gender: Male
Cansol: Rev
Portable: DS
 
*Cut's Roy a slice*
Here ya go!
*It's the rest*
Oh, crap! There's cherry flavored laxodents in this!
*goes to bathroom*
 
Triforce3force said:
Name- Zelda

Age- (not for real) 18

Occupation- Game beta tester

Gender- Female (duh)

Game Console- GCN


Game System- DS
HI! I'm new! But I have cake! *hands Choco Cake all around*
 
mmm... cake.... *Eats the slice* mmm... *gives Zelda a piece of cherry cobbler* I think I got all the laxodents out of it....
 
Your Name: Takeo
Your Age(not for real): 17
***Occupation: Game BETA Tester
Gender: Male
Game System(Console): Rev.
Game System(Portable): DS
 
Ac1983fan said:
mmm... cake.... *Eats the slice* mmm... *gives Zelda a piece of cherry cobbler* I think I got all the laxodents out of it....
*takes cobbler* Sorry... I don't like cherry... *gives it to Takeo*
 
:eek:fftopic:
<big><big><big>News</big>
Update 1.1
Things added:
-When not doing regular RP talk, put this :eek:fftopic: at the top of your post and at the end of the non RP part
-For all story purposes, I am Tortimer, Tom Nook and Kapp'n.
:eek:fftopic:

I think I'll go to Jamica Island!
Kapp'n: Anoy there! All abord for Jamica Island!!
 
Ac1983fan said:
:eek:fftopic:
<big><big><big>News</big>
Update 1.1
Things added:
-When not doing regular RP talk, put this :eek:fftopic: at the top of your post and at the end of the non RP part
-For all story purposes, I am Tortimer, Tom Nook and Kapp'n.
:eek:fftopic:

I think I'll go to Jamica Island!
Kapp'n: Anoy there! All abord for Jamica Island!! </big></big>
<big><big>
:eek:fftopic: ok :eek:fftopic:
wait for me!!!!Can I also take my pet wolf with me?</big>
 
Kapp'n: Let's go!
Ye can't go wrong
With my Cucumber song
Cucumber, Cucumber
So green and long

They're so good cooked or raw
Or with some coleslaw
Go get me two or three
That I can gnaw

Here, take good note:
What moves old Kapp'n's boat
Be an iced, extra-nice
Cucumber Float

Fetch one for me young lad;
You won't be left sad!
Don't be slow or you'll know
I might get mad!

Welcome to Jamica Island
Me: Ahhh... I think I'll Get a Tan.
 
Lone_Wolf said:
I'll take that as a yes
let go ]
*While Wolfy is running, he accidentaly kicks some sand into my eyes*
AHHH! My Eyes!!!! *Runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off and falls into Kapp'n's boat.
Kapp'n: Yar... You ready to go bake home already?
Me: *Groan*....
 
Ac1983fan said:
Lone_Wolf said:
I'll take that as a yes
let go ]
*While Wolfy is running, he accidentaly kicks some sand into my eyes*
AHHH! My Eyes!!!! *Runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off and falls into Kapp'n's boat.
Kapp'n: Yar... You ready to go bake home already?
Me: *Groan*....
No I still want to stay Link and I fishing for fish
 
OMG!!! why laxatives?!?!?!?! *comes back from bathroon* ahhhhh you ran out of air freshener. good cake though.
 
Back
Top