• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Don't you hate it when...

So much, especially when I'm collecting bamboo shoots, and I forget to put them in a basket and I put "bury again" vnv

Don't you hate it when you're really tired but you can't/don't want to sleep

yes totally :c

don't you just hate it when people don't finish their senten

ehhh, not really, for yours it was implied xD

don't you hate it when you could be doing a million things that need be done, but instead you just sit there bored.

yeah :c

don't you just hate it when people still set off fireworks a week or more after 4th of july

I'm a college student now so I don't have anything to hate anymore really except for some creeps so maybe

Don't you hate it when you fall asleep and your laptop dies

yes ick it makes me not want to eat it at all

don't you just hate it when it's yucky outside

No... I've never been tanned before.

Don't you hate it when you drop some food on a white shirt/pants?

Ninja'd
Yes, then you look like a messy idiot with food everywhere.

Don't you hate it when you watch something scary right before going to sleep.

Last edited:
yes

don't you hate it when people spit in your food and then you eat it and then you say it's good and then they say they spit in it

Back