• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Don't you hate it when...

WatashiWantsWaffles

かわいいかも&#
Bells
Mailbox
Hi! This is my first basement thread!
I hope there isn't another thread like this...
This is how you play:
Me: "Don't you hate it when you bump into a pole?"
Person: "Yes/No/What do you mean? Don't you hate it when..." And so on!

So I'll start:
Don't you hate it when your friends hate something you love?

Enjoy playing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And have fun

Last edited:
YES.. but i'll stan for the things I love the most

Dont you hate it when..

tumblr_mz25uc4yyH1qbjfsyo1_500.gif

...Yes -_- that's happening right now and it hurts like heck ;_;..

Don't you hate it when your friends ignore you?

Yes! Especially when I needed them most.. But I usually ignore them back for the same reason xD

Dont you hate it when you finally decided to talk to someone you like on facebook and he/she suddenly turned offline

Nah.

Don't you hate it when someone starts a sentence with "Am I the only one. ."?

Yes!
Don't you hate it when you try something risky, succeed without risk, and then, before doing it again, worry about it being risky??
(sorry it's hard to phrase)

Sometimes, yeah.

Don't you hate it when you do a kind gesture for someone and they don't show gratitude?

yes but thats sort of a given, I would imagine anyone would want the villagers they hate out, but u kno masochists

don't you hate when the title of a thread ends with an ellipsis and you feel like you have to click it to find out whats going on only to find out that the thread is a game

Last edited:
Never made one :|

Don't you hate it when your friend doesn't like your favourite fictional character?
AKISE-KUN~~

Omg YES

Dont you hate it when you're singing your favorite song from your favorite artist, and your friends are like "seriously?! stop! just stop!"

No. I don't even know what you're referring to.

Don't you hate it when you're walking behind slow walkers?

Nah. Well, granted that that situation has never occurred IRL for me.

Don't you hate it when one of your favorite shows gets discontinued?

Back