• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Don't you hate it when...

Yes, all the time.

Don't you hate it when you can't sleep at night, and there is somthing important to do the next day?

Last edited:
Yes. It makes it that much harder to get a good night sleep.

Don't you hate when a store charges that much more for an item that you can get cheaper elsewhere?

Yep, story of my LIFE.

Don't you hate it when you're really excited to watch one of your favorite movies/shows with someone and they hardly pay attention to it at all?

Yep, oh gosh it's annoying

Don't you hate it when people don't text back, or when they do they're really vague or unclear?

Yes, or when they write back one word answers...

Don't you hate when you are hanging out with someone and all they do is play/text on their phone?

Yes, but I will tell them so.

Don't you hate it when your youtube doesn't load as fast as the video tries to play?

i dont have a phone, but yes i would

dont you hate it when you cant think of anything to put up here

YES omg

Don't you hate it when you lose all your combs?

Back