• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do You Use The ABD?

Shimmer

(ര̀ᴗര́)و☆
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
So, do you? Why or why not?

I personally don't bother because there is no interest system so what's the point in storing them elsewhere?

During my first few days here, I did because I thought that interest would be enabled after being on here fir a certain amount of time.

After I read the post saying that it was actually shut down due to abuse, I stopped. It's kinda pointless now...

I do only when i don't want to spend a certain amount of tbt as if I am saving for a collectable or something but thats the only thing I use it for.

I never use it. I don't see no point in using it when you can store bells on the..... (GAH! I can never have any idea what you call that thing where your avatar is)

Yeah, I agree with all the rest really, I don't use it because there's not enough of a point for doing so xP

I don't get why people are sayng it's useless without interest since you only got like 5 btb even if you had a bunch of btb.

I do use it though to pay for things I want to get

a majority of the time i forget i even have bells in my abd. i deposit all of my bells into my abd once every two weeks or so because i know i'll eventually forget about the bells in there & manipulate myself into thinking all i really have is like 10 tbt, when really i have so much more stored away. its for the sake of preventing myself from spending too much all at once

I used to just to store bells, but not really anymore. I felt so stupid because I had only known about the interest system and used it for like 2 months before it got shut down :p

I love using it! I personally think it's really useful, especially if you want to buy art using tbt. I normally use it to put the amount of tbt I don't want to spend since I may be saving up for art or other items/collectibles.

Even if there's no interest system anymore, it's still useful if you want to save up, not show the huge amount of tbt bells you have off since some people may beg you for tbt which can definitely get annoying no offense to anyone, or if you plan on paying tbt for art (since some artists have you pay half up front and the other half once they are finished). :D

I use it, but I don't really know why. I think it just makes me happy... :lemon:
It doesn't stop my sister from knowing how rich I am and how much I'll give her, though, so I'm considerably poorer than I was when I started...

Back