• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters
Even when it's cold I can't stand wearing socks to bed. My feet get too hot and uncomfortable, and even when I walker up at night I don't usually know what's bothering me, so it results in just a terrible nights' sleep.

oh god no socks i hate socks socks are really uncomfortable and just ugh in general

no socks, definitely
my feet will sweat like crazy if i were to wear socks!
and i feel weird wearing them to sleep!

~♚Vickie

no socks. sleeping with socks is one of the most gross things ever and i would not do it unless i was seriously about to freeze to death. like, when do you people who sleep with socks take clean ones???? in the morning??? before you go to bed??? do you change socks several times in one day??? i don't get it

No socks. If my feet are cold I'll start to sleep with them on but I always end up kicking them off :p

no socks. sleeping with socks is one of the most gross things ever and i would not do it unless i was seriously about to freeze to death. like, when do you people who sleep with socks take clean ones???? in the morning??? before you go to bed??? do you change socks several times in one day??? i don't get it

or if you were to have Raynaud's disease, like I quoted earlier
sucks to see the amount of people who are stating its gross
for some people it's just what we have to do to keep blood circulating correctly.
I change socks before I go to sleep, after I wake up and once more throughout the day like after work.

edit: also, sorry, wasn't trying to sound rude :c

Last edited:
I wear socks everyday, and I think they are comfy. So I do wear them to bed. I just don't like going barefoot.

I legit cant sleep with socks on. They make me unconformable and then I cant put my cold feet on my bb's legs and make him cold. -w-

I have poor circulation and still find sleeping in socks icky. I'd rather have a hot water bottle under my feet or an extra blanket than socks. Bed (and shower) is the only time my feet get any air! I even wore two pairs of socks (one thermal) when outside today - didn't need a jacket though!

Last edited:
Back