• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters
I sleep with no socks because my feet will get hot very easily. Either way I never wear socks, only for school or if i'm wearing sneakers.

No socks. I can have them on all day to keep my feet warm even under blankets but as soon as I'm ready to sleep they have to come off. My feet are what I stick out to cool off in the middle of the night so if they're covered I would kick them off anyway

I don't know about anyone else, but socks always make me feel so uncomfortable and claustrophobic. Maybe that's just me though lol

I seriously have a hard time wearing socks in general around the house, unless I get cold. The feeling on my feet feels like it's somewhat suffocating them, as well as tend to make me itch since I'm allergic a bit to certain fabrics. When I go to sleep, I must have my socks off, it's mandatory lol I tried actually sleeping with socks on on several occasions only to have them end up tossed aside onto the floor due to irritability.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know about anyone else, but socks always make me feel so uncomfortable and claustrophobic. Maybe that's just me though lol

Nope. Not just you lol I can't stand the feeling of having socks on.

I usually don't sleep with socks on but sometimes I will if I forget to take them off. It doesn't bother me to sleep in them since I have poor circulation and my feet are always pretty cold. Luckily I sleep next to my boyfriend pretty much every night and he's like a space heater so I don't have to worry about being cold too often :)

I can't sleep with socks on for some reason. Just can't fall asleep until they are off.

I wear them throughout the day though. It's like feet warmers for me :)

I never wear socks in my house unless I'm feeling bad. In which I'll wear them and feel better for some reason. It's like a constant, day-long hug. Otherwise, they can put a sock in it and lay in my drawer for the next day.

I've never liked wearing socks, even going out and stuff. It'd be so hard for me to sleep in them. I don't think I ever have, actually.

I don't really like socks because they are too constricting. If they get cold at night, I just put another blanket on top of my legs.

I never wear socks to bed, unless its extremely cold in winter but usually after awhile in bed it gets hots with the heater on so I take them off.

I sleep with socks on because I know that if I wake up early the next morning, I'll regret it since it gets so cold.

i used to sleep with socks and oh boy was i wrong

Back