Do you prefer voice chat or text chat in games?

depends on the game but i 100% prefer voice over texting bc its easier to communicate.
i dont wanna stop mid battle to type out a ton to explain to people what needs doing.

I wish games had a voice to text option, I want to nor have to type but I have an obnoxious voice....

Text all the way unless it's someone I've known in person for a long time. Only in rare cases have I voice chatted with people online, and it took a lot of willpower. I'm a shy lad what can I say.

It depends on who I'm with. If I'm playing a multiplayer game alone, I'll probably stick with text-chat or no chat at all. If I'm with friends, however, I always voice chat.

I want to use voice chat, but with my stuttering issue I wouldn't be able to get anythin across. Text is a little annoying having a small limit when I'm tryin to explain somethin.

Text chat usually. I mumble a lot and I don't want to repeat myself, and I play games online much more than I do with friends so I don't really want to talk to others online other than messaging.

I would do text because I don't want any people to hear what my voice sounds like and also it will be weird to talk to random strangers and no I don't have any friends I know irl to play games with.

Voice chat is super fun, especially with friends, but I'd probably get too nervous talking with strangers ;v;

usually text unless i'm with friends? i have a very hard time communicating with my friends-- let alone strangers. so sometimes it's hard for me to speak up and i usually spend my time being quiet just listening to what my team mates are telling me to do

I love using voice chat! I find it to be the easiest way to communicate when we all really want to win. However... I do get asked if I use a voice changer often and it can be quite frustrating! I just don't have a deep voice like most boys.

I typically prefer voice. It's just way more practical for communicating with your team, especially in a competitive game, where communication is key.

I don't play games very often these days but I've always kinda preferred text chat unless I'm playing with people I know. I think my years of playing CoD as a preteen kinda soured me on voice chat lol

I talk voice chat much more than text. Especially in fast paced games on ps4 like overwatch where I don?t have time to write messages out. I guess I?ve gotten used to it because it?s no bother to me. Sometimes people can be mean over voice chat, so if they do I won?t talk. But most people are pretty friendly and it?s easy to communicate that way!

Back