• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Do you like the avatar size?

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Vote! I personally don't like the small size, it makes things hard to see and work with....

It doesn't really matter to me, because I don't have a custom avatar...yet, I'm getting one soon.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
No, I think it should be bigger. Maybe make it a reward for a high rank or something, like...300 posts?
good idea...there should be a reward every few ranks (editing, bigger avatar, bigger sig, deletion, polls, even bigger sig, even bigger avatar, etc.)

i like it where it is... i remember a point in the past when you could have any size as your avatar... that got really annoying...

maybe a bit bigger would be alright, mut im fine with it where it is.

BAMBAM! said:
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
pikmin when you make a poll make it single choice

;)
Uhh, how about I just ignore that?
it just makes it more exact, some poeple like me would just vote all

:p
You know that a Single Choice poll is just a "Yes", meaning that there is no opposition, right? Or do you mean tell them to vote once?

Yeah, I can't stop you from voting in more than one slot, but there is no point.

PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:

;)

You know that a Single Choice poll is just a "Yes", meaning that there is no opposition, right? Or do you mean tell them to vote once?

Yeah, I can't stop you from voting in more than one slot, but there is no point.
it would make the poll true.

BAMBAM! said:
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:

;)

it would make the poll true.
I don't understand what you are trying to say, please rephrase all of this. :\

question for admins-seeing how the majority of people want a bigger avatar, is this gonna happen? or will it be a reward for reaching a certain rank?

DarthGohan1 said:
question for admins-seeing how the majority of people want a bigger avatar, is this gonna happen? or will it be a reward for reaching a certain rank?
Again, once new ranks come, then the forum will be closed for a while, and the changes will be made...

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Again, once new ranks come, then the forum will be closed for a while, and the changes will be made...
WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA?!?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Back