Do you have an unofficial villager roommate in HHD?

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Since we can't design a house for the character we play as, I've heard of people picking a villager to become unofficial roommates with. Which villager have you decided to be roommates with?

I'm roommates with a couple of them. Cherry, Tiffany and Ed to name a few. And I like to pretend some of the villagers have roommates so one of them can have a house and the other one can have a shop.

Thank you for sharing this idea!! I've never heard of that, that's a good idea. Maybe Alice when I can find her.

Thank you for sharing this idea!! I've never heard of that, that's a good idea. Maybe Alice when I can find her.

Aw sure thing! I think it's a really cute idea.

I forgot my own topic question. I'm roomies with Stitches. I made the main room the hangout room with his furniture, gave the side room to him and I have my room upstairs. :D

Pecan! I made her house the biggest and its just my favourite to be in :) its full of mushrooms and plants and mori style things im so obsessed! Also the outside is a sweet little green forest !

Well, Boomer declared himself my roommate today and demanded furniture, so I suppose that counts. XD

Back