• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you have a job?

No, but I'd like to get a job ASAP. I don't drive, but I live in a small town - finding a job within walking distance would be easy. Not something I want to do for the rest of my life, but you know. Just something to do, something to add to my resume, earn a little money and such. I really haven't thought about what I want to do for the rest of my life. This probably sounds stupid to y'all, but I want to be some sort of entertainer. Maybe a clown. I like helping others and making people laugh - I collect costumes, I can make balloon animals, I can draw cartoons...so I don't know. I'm a failure at pretty much everything but I like to consider myself happy, that is until school brings me down.

I have no idea what I want to do. I wouldn't mind working at Disney and being one of the people in costumes/suits, or some other theme park. I wouldn't mind going to homeless shelters or places for people with disabilities and cheering them up, or maybe working with kids and just making them happy. I think it'd be cool to start a daycare for felines since I absolutely adore cats, but...eh. I'd love to learn how to cook and maybe get a job as a chef, but I know plenty of good cooks that don't have jobs so...I don't know if I'd even get hired.

All of the adults keep pressuring me into doing what they want me to do, when really! I have no clue. That and I fail math subjects every year - so I don't know how much longer I'm going to stay in this **** school.

I really have no idea what to do, and it depresses me.

i quit my job before i started nursing school, so no i don't have one.

I love my job! I get to travel all over the world, mainly Europe & the Caribbeans!
I'm a Flight Attendant c:

The pay is average definitely not something you could live on your own with, but it pays the bills.. But one of the best perks is that I can travel anywhere for really cheep. The longest/most expensive flight I can take is to Sydney Australia for $130 round trip.. And that's not bad!! I wouldn't change my job for anything!

I considered a job like this when I was single--as soon as I got into a serious relationship, the idea does not work for me anymore. Otherwise, that's still pretty cool.

Do you have to pass a physical test, eye vision, attire checks, and things like that?

Back