Do you get a daily cup of coffee at the Roost Café?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 53 56.4%

• Total voters

WonderK

Pondering...
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Me? Yes. Why? I don't know. I guess it just feels nice to take a break from doing my daily chores and sitting back and relaxing with a nice hot cup of coffee. I also like meeting other villagers and characters in the caf? as well. How about you?

Yes because mine has caffeine and it makes me hyper and trippy with its psychoactive and hallucinogenics. I love coffee.

I do it because...why not? It gives me something to do that's not planting flowers or bushes. :I

Yes I do most of the times. Just because you can do it. And I adore Brewster.

Not really, I might go in to work or see who's in there but I honestly find it a waste of bells since the coffee doesn't really do anything.

I try my best to get at least a cup a day and especially at the side counter, I love coffee on the go:)

I like being able to sit in my park in the evening and sip my coffee whilst photographing, it looks so lovely at night so many illuminated PWPs <:

I feel like whenever I get a coffee I can almost taste it while my mayor drinks it. And I really like coffee so...

Well, I try xD There's been several times where I'm in my town at 2AM and everyone is asleep and it's raining.. And then there's nothing to do, so I just get coffee :D

Yup. I quite enjoy the routine of getting a morning cup there.

IRL I'm caffeine intolerant, so my mayor gets to enjoy one of the small pleasures that I miss. It's cute.

Nope, I hardly ever go in my cafe. I haven't even been in enough times to work there and I've had my town for over a year :p

Well I just paid off the Caf? project but I already know I'm gonna get coffee 24/7.

Sadly its not in-line with my Police Station but it is in-line with my Town Hall.

Back