• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you consider yourself as a 'Positive' or a 'Negative' person?

Positive or Negative?

• Positive

Votes: 61 31.4%
  • Negative

Votes: 78 40.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 28.4%

• Total voters
Both. Usually positive when it comes to helping other people, like if one of my friends likes someone, I'll tell them they probably have mutual feelings, whereas with myself, if someone likes me, I always think the worst, like they're lying, or it's all in my head.

Last edited:
I'm generally a negative person, I'll usually be the person in the group that thinks of a possible worst case scenario.

Thats a load of crap. Considering you're the one who always tells me to keep my head up, things will be okay, you'll do great.
What about this past week? When Rosie was slowly passing away? Always telling me she was a fighter, that she will pull through.

Trent, you are not negative.

To be honest I'm pretty negative. I can be positive but I'm generally bored and depressed and complain a lot. I've been trying to not say so many negative things out loud, which I'm sure other people appreciate but it doesn't really help how I actually feel.

• Topic is one of reasonable discussion value, allowing the poll to function as an accessory. +2
  • Has an option representing a middle value, however its place in the positive-negative spectrum is open to interpretation. Consider a Likert scale. -1
Your poll has received an 11/10. SMOKIN'!

Edit - **** it's Likert not Rikert.

Last edited:
I'd say that I'm both although I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm more negative at times. I, however, am trying to be positive although that is hard for me at times. Not to mention, the negative always throws itself in my face and sometimes clouds over me but I always try to remember the postive except when the situation is severe or becomes really much like a downfall. So yeah, always thinking negatively because I expect it to happen me or got used to it. Although, I'm working on improving to have a positive mindframe too as I know it's good to be that at times too.

You can't be a knowledgeable optimist without having first been a pessimist. This is my experience, at least.

It really all depends on the situation but I'd say I'm more of a positive person. I still have my negative times, though.

neutral i guess?
i try to keep positive around friends and stuff but if u feel negative inside its obviously gonna start showing & hard to hide. it just depends on my mood i suppose. i try to be more positive though because i used to be so negative and bleh. even now i still get negative thoughts so.

i'm inherently positive, but realistic with my feelings. like i won't try to force myself to be happy if i feel that i should be negative, because that's a waste of energy rather than accepting the circumstances

I used to be the brightest little ray of sunshine you could have ever met. I was ALWAYS seeing the positive in everything and everybody and was cheerful and smiling. Bad stuff happened and now I'm more in the middle. I do my best to be cheerful but I overly worry about things a lot and can become sad and anxious

Yeah, I a very realistic as well and I almost never sugarcoat.. which means some people may find me cynical and negative. their loss though.

Neither, I'd say. It really depends on the situation... But most of the time, I try to always look on the bright side of life c:

Positive externally (towards others)
Negative internally (towards myself)

That makes sense right?

I'm definitely positive. I always look on the brighter side of life and a lot of people probably think I'm a hippie. :')

Back