• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Dirty secrets. Come confess. [ Secrets of all kinds ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch The Vampire Diaries and The Good Wife.

Poor Will, Alicia and Diane screwed him over

^^

I have social issues, I hate people. I stop being able to breath walking past big groups of people and I hate pressure, I palpitate under pressure which if I'm still under pressure, I then begin to find it hard to breath. I push others away because I'm so afraid of rejection hence why I'm socially awkward. I am paranoid everyone hates me and that reflects here too!

i don't normally type like this anywhere

i usuali typ lik dis 2 ppl i kno i evn do it on fb n stf i jst dnt do it n hre 2 lk cte n so ppl undrstnd mi

I wet the bed when I was a kid. I have wet the bed TWICE as an adult. So if your a young bed wetter don't think that its over forever. Probably when I'm old I'll wet the bed every day like a boss.

I have extreme social anxiety to the point I can't function in the real world! >< I come on this forum to try and help it and everyone is so kind it does help! My best friend is my two year old nephew! ><

Last edited:
I used to throw fits in elementary school, but I took speech classes and they found out I have aspergers (Mild autism). I used to be really antisocial, but I've learned to try and make conversation. Also, I've been banned from different forums before because people have cyber bullied me and in the MMORPGs' too. This is the best forum I've been to so far and I feel more open. Although I do admit, I act differently on the internet than irl. I don't know why; maybe that's why I unintentionally upset people sometimes. EDIT: Oh, and also, I'm nervous whenever I'm near a girl. I can still only start a conversation with a guy irl.

Last edited:
Ugh, someone's post isn't showing

EDIT: Oh nvm, you got double post glitched Psy.

I used to throw fits in elementary school, but I took speech classes and they found out I have aspergers (Mild autism). I used to be really antisocial, but I've learned to try and make conversation. Also, I've been banned from different forums before because people have cyber bullied me and in the MMORPGs' too. This is the best forum I've been to so far and I feel more open. Although I do admit, I act differently on the internet than irl. I don't know why; maybe that's why I unintentionally upset people sometimes. EDIT: Oh, and also, I'm nervous whenever I'm near a girl. I can still only start a conversation with a guy irl.

Last edited:
I get bullied in school because I don't like pop/modern music. ~My favorite song-Hey There Fancy Pants~
And I have a thyroid problem, my thyroid doesn't give a type of chemical that helps me grow, so I'm short for my age. Kids ask me "What's that thing for?" when I take a pill during lunch. It annoys me a lot. >-<

Last edited:
I get bullied in school because I don't like pop/modern music. ~My favorite song-Hey There Fancy Pants~
And I have a thyroid problem, my thyroid doesn't give a type of chemical that helps me grow, so I'm short for my age. Kids ask me "What's that thing for?" when I take a pill during lunch. It annoys me a lot. >-<

Those kids are dumb then. Almost everyone takes pills nowadays.

Last edited:

My boyfriend has the same thing.
It doesn't effect him too much though.
I'm just naturally shortish. I'm 12 and
4'7... My boyfriend is 4'8... We're just a
Short couple :blush:. It gets annoying when people
Say its "cute" because we're both a little short.
I was born underweight though :/...

Anyways another thing is that I have an extreme
Problem when people spit! I just think its gross!!!
It's like "no I don't want to step in you spit!!!"

I don't think there's someone that WANTS to step in someone else's spit. It's gross when people do that though, lol

*reads thread*

Back_away_slowly.gif

.....I'm like twice your age and I'm only 4'10 /cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back