• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 💖✏Digital Doodles~PWYW💖[Closed]

Going offline to watch a livestream! Will post concept sketches when Im back :D

Concept sketches for all current requests :D
20170903_153405(0).jpg
20170903_153414.jpg
**Sorry for the bad quality, it's dark outside cause it's raining and I'm in bed cause sicknees
**If you want something different, say so ^^
Now explainations! :D
5cm/s: Just cuteness popped into my head lol
Tee-Tee: Your character made me think of the song Butterfly, and I thought a butterfly holding a tiny balloon was too cute to pass up
Adriane: It looks kinda awkward, but yet again, these are concept sketches. My plan is for your mayor and Biskit to be back to back and asleep ^^
Aronthaer: I went off the sprites so I wouldn't mix up references and realized there were two variations to your character. I kinda just drew up your pose randomly lol
Aleshapie: I thought Mira should kinda try to pull away(in the concept sketch, she has a long torso ^^") and have her ears down.
Thatonemarshalfangirl: Marshall scarf! (I don't know why I always put 2 l's...force of habit?)

**They might look crumby as a concept sketch, but that's because I sketch these to have a general idea when I go to my computer.
**Feel free to be overly detailed if you'd like something different <3
**If you can't see yours clear enough and would like to see them close up, just ask :D

Looks great! Could you make my mayor smiling tho? Like you do when you really love something. (esp something warm & fuzzy)

Ah! I love the pose you did for her! Its looking ace~
Can't wait to see it all done >.<

Back