• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 💖✏Digital Doodles~PWYW💖[Closed]

Going offline to watch a livestream! Will post concept sketches when Im back :D

Concept sketches for all current requests :D
20170903_153405(0).jpg
20170903_153414.jpg
**Sorry for the bad quality, it's dark outside cause it's raining and I'm in bed cause sicknees
**If you want something different, say so ^^
Now explainations! :D
5cm/s: Just cuteness popped into my head lol
Tee-Tee: Your character made me think of the song Butterfly, and I thought a butterfly holding a tiny balloon was too cute to pass up
Adriane: It looks kinda awkward, but yet again, these are concept sketches. My plan is for your mayor and Biskit to be back to back and asleep ^^
Aronthaer: I went off the sprites so I wouldn't mix up references and realized there were two variations to your character. I kinda just drew up your pose randomly lol
Aleshapie: I thought Mira should kinda try to pull away(in the concept sketch, she has a long torso ^^") and have her ears down.
Thatonemarshalfangirl: Marshall scarf! (I don't know why I always put 2 l's...force of habit?)

**They might look crumby as a concept sketch, but that's because I sketch these to have a general idea when I go to my computer.
**Feel free to be overly detailed if you'd like something different <3
**If you can't see yours clear enough and would like to see them close up, just ask :D

Looks great! Could you make my mayor smiling tho? Like you do when you really love something. (esp something warm & fuzzy)

Ah! I love the pose you did for her! Its looking ace~
Can't wait to see it all done >.<

Back