• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Pokémon Did you Choose Pokémon Scarlet or Violet?

Pokémon Scarlet or Violet?

• Total voters

Holla

💚
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Night Sky Scenery
Shooting Star
Celeste Chick Plush
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
I’m just curious to see which version of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet is more popular on the forum. Also please feel free to explain why you made your choice.

If you ended up getting both just vote for which one is your main save/favourite of the two.

I personally chose Scarlet as I love Koraidon to pieces and the past theming in really cool.

Last edited:
I chose Scarlet because I also love Koraidon and the version exclusives way more. :D

(technically I got the double pack though, I just prefer Scarlet)

I chose violet because i think i like miraidon i bit more, i feel like its more feminine, it also has a somewhat more soothing color effect for my eyes and i just liked the exclusives a bit more.

I have been trying to do my pokedex and trading with random pp and i feel there are more violet users than scarlet out there for some reason or maybe i am just too unlucky and all the violet users are pires with me 😅.

Btw i already finished the game and working to complete my pokedex and would love to trade miraidon for someones koraidon just so i can update it to my pokedex and then trade them again back, any interested let me know 😁!

I went with Scarlet (well, it was a gift, but they knew which version I wanted 😂 ).

I preferred the appearance of the mount and uniform in Scarlet, which I considered important given how often we spend looking at them.

I was going to go for Violet, but at the very last minute, I chose Scarlet.

I'm really not into the idea of robotic Pokémon, but I do like the continuation of Legends' ancient Pokémon. I'm glad I made the choice, because after playing through, I realized how much I love Koraidon, too. I just prefer his regular form, and not the battle form which they used to advertise the game with.

I went with Violet because I love the futuristic themes and Pokemon. I also like the Violet uniform compared to Scarlet since we can't change out of them...Miraidon is great as my vehicle/mount and I like its design a lot more than Koraidon as well.

Violet because purple is my fave color. Been wanting a purple themed pokemon game for forever.

Pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon were purple-ish themed. You could have skipped that gen though. Violet is finally a proper purple though I suppose. I’m glad you like it.

I got the double pack since I always get both versions of the games. I've yet to play though.

My preference is Violet because I greatly prefer Miraidon over Koraidon, purple is my favorite color, and I'm more interested in its exclusives. That said, I'm going to be starting with Scarlet first since my best friend has Violet.

I picked violet, but I would have prefered scarlett. But I am not buying the other one at the moment. Will stick with violet xD

I started with Violet. I prefer purple over orange as a color. I’m happy with my decision.

Picked up both and plan on starting Scarlet first.
Started with Pokemon Sun and went with the first title for the all Pokemon games.

I chose Scarlet version because I much prefer the theme centered around the past, and I think Koraidon is way cooler. I also like Professor Sada's design, overall we need more female professors. I didn't look up version-exclusive Pokemon because I wanted to go in as blind as possible and just be surprised at what I find.

The orange color scheme on our clothing and academy I find more pleasing to look at. I don't care much if at all about character customization in games in general. I don't strive to make my girl look as much like me as possible or like anyone in particular. I'm happy enough if she has my actual skin tone, and whatever clothing/accessories I think looks cute on her.

Pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon were purple-ish themed. You could have skipped that gen though. Violet is finally a proper purple though I suppose. I’m glad you like it.
I did play those but I mained Ultra Sun 'cause Solgaleo (white lions one of my fave animals 💖). Guess I didn't think of those in terms of the color but I guess they are *kind* of purple.

Violets are also a flower I really like too so there's that. I'm naming my kitty starter Pansy which is a type of violet. (Still in reset purgatory to get a decent Jolly female one.)

I picked Violet. I always choose for the legendary for the majority of the times. Other exclusives to take effect as well. All things considering, I liked Violet more.

I went with Violet because I vastly prefer Miraidon and Professor Turo over their Scarlet counterparts. I don’t regret my decision.

I chose Violet because I prefer purple and the futuristic design. Getting Misdreavus was a nice bonus.

Reactions: Neb
Violet of course!

D99BC37C-C492-4183-A467-15E07435FA90.jpeg

Back