• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Did L really die?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaosKittyKat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ok I know Death Note is kind of an old show, but I just started watching it a couple weeks ago and got hooked.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Then L DIED!!!!!

Please tell me he comes back to life or something....

PLEASE :'[

I hope something bad happens to Light! He's so evil for using Rem to kill L! >:[ </div>

Yes he really does die.
But not exactly how you think he does.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Actually L kills himself and they reveal that in one of the movies.</div>

Ohh, really?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> L was suicidal 0_0 i'm kidding, didn't he do that to save himself or something? </div>

coffeebean! said:
Yup, L comes back to life and Misa leaves Light for L and they have babies and live happily ever after.
(smirk)

also
@pally
movie canon =/= anime canon
Get it right.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Yup, L comes back to life and Misa leaves Light for L and they have babies and live happily ever after.
(smirk)

also
@pally
movie canon =/= anime canon
Get it right.
also
@mega
No matter how many times you try to drill that in my brain
IDGAF

Oh and Misa X Light
FOREVER *****ESS

coffeebean! said:
Llolololololol

Misa's too young for L xD

I wonder what the show would be like if that happened O_______o

It would be weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back