• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Day 405 - If Fish Went People-ing

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Gooood afternoon. It was quite an active day in Storrs as most of my villagers seemed to be enjoying the decent weather. Few others were spending some time in their homes. I decided to leave my new purple outfit on for another day since it was starting to grow on me. And because Buck told me it looked so cool, of course.

First off, I checked my mail. I only had one letter, a surprise gift from Deirdre that turned out to be a Papa Panda. Next door, Whitney was home. Apparently she caught a cold. :( I made sure to get her some medicine as soon as possible and left before I had a chance to get infected.

I started off on my usual route today and found Colton with his fishing rod by the brick bridge. I'm always just so happy to see him. I spoke to him for a bit, and it seems like he's finally getting with it.

View attachment 235154

No more hiding on me then, I hope.
He was feeling a little tired and asked me to get him a fruit, a request I was all too happy to comply with. I jogged down to the peach trees in front of Re-Tail and shook one down for him. He relished the flavor of the peach and thanked me with a Racing Shirt, a new addition to my catalog.

Continuing on with my walk, I found Becky by her house after I'd dug up all of the bamboo shoots from the Zen Park. I thought I would speak to her and she offered to have me over for a visit. Recalling there was a shirt I wanted to get out of her house, I accepted her invitation. Once inside, she began telling me about all of her favorite instruments, which I had easily ascertained on my own just by the layout of her room. After a while she offered to sell me anything I might like, and I got her to make me a deal for the Night-Sky Tee. I left after that.

Lolly was outside, and I walked around to where she could see me since I figured she would more than likely want something from me. The ping came and she informed me that she had a delivery for Felicity go to her house by mistake. Shocker. Felicity wasn't home, so I couldn't chastise her for being right in front of Felicity's house. I also figured I would run into her somewhere eventually, and agreed to pass on the package when I did.

Nearby I found Deirdre doing some fishing in the river. I said hello and she responded with this very profound proposition:

View attachment 235155

If a fish were to ever want to catch a person, I guarantee that bait would catch every time.
I know I'd be hooked. ;)

Leaving Deirdre to her fish philosophy, I searched over the hybrid breeding field and found Fang at home. He had a time capsule he felt too embarrassed to bury himself, so I took it out and did the deed for him. I believe I mentioned a few days ago that I was finally able to score some hibiscus starts to plant along his path; Well they are now fully grown and look very nice. I can't wait to see how they look when they bloom.

View attachment 235156

After helping Fang with that, I carried on and found Felicity on the brick bridge. I gave her the delivery and, go figure, it was a present for me! It was a Kiddie Tee, which made me wonder what she was doing with another one after we went through the big adventure of the Kiddie Tee she had a while ago. Nevertheless, I thanked her and went on my way.

By the time I had collected every stray object in town and sold them off to Reese, I found Chiefers in his home. He said I was the winner of his Fern Shirt and I agreed to take it off of his hands, since he had a Fern Tee out in his room already. Then he wanted to buy my gold nugget from today's fake rock, and I allowed him to buy it since his offer of 4,800 bells was simply too good to pass up.

Outside I found Colton again, right about where he'd been all day. And I tell you, he is just too sweet for his own good.

View attachment 235157

I made myself break away from him after that. I can't let him start thinking I'm obsessed with him, after all.
...Though I may be, just a little bit.

To conclude a rather eventful day, I made my way to Main Street to do my routine shopping. I purchased a fertilizer and a holly start, along with some medicine for Whitney. The Abel Sisters had some Blue Boxing Shorts for my catalog, but that was about all the shops had for me today. Whitney was happy to receive some medicine as it cured her fever, at least for today.

Any day I can manage to locate all of my villagers and have a decent chat with them is a good day in my book. Never did find Buck, though...But I'm sure he's keeping himself busy somewhere.

Attachments

• HNI_0043.JPG
    HNI_0043.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0050.JPG
    HNI_0050.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0057.JPG
    HNI_0057.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0063.JPG
    HNI_0063.JPG