• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Currently Playing?

On Nintendo switch I’m playing Disney Dreamlight Valley, and Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Also casually playing Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution

And on Xbox One I’m playing:
Life is Strange (the first one). I hope to play through all the Life is Strange games throughout 2024

I've been playing more Disney Dreamlight Valley on the Switch. I just bought the A Rift in Time DLC, so I've been having fun exploring the new areas and such~

gravity circuit. i've changed the difficulty from normal to easy because i was struggling with the amount of damage you take if you fall off the map/into a damaging thingy ;_; i'm glad i did though for sure lmao

also been playing frog detective: the entire mystery

Last edited:
Been playing a Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke alongside Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail.

Also continuing to binge Pokemon Journeys while I play my Nuzlocke. :blush:

I'm done with Animal Crossing till Sherb's, and my own birthday. So I'm back to playing Arceus.

After I'm gonna play some *Let's go Eevee* because I forgot I had the game and I wanna do something I've always wanted to do in a Pokémon game, that I found out is possible

Last edited:
Mail Time on switch! I already shared my thoughts on and experience with it so far in the “Your Most Recent Gaming Purchases” thread, so I’ll spare you all here lol, but it’s a very charming, relaxing, cute game! I’ve had a lot of fun with it and will honestly be a little bummed when I complete it, which I think I‘m close to doing. I love all of the characters and the dialogue sm 🫶

I’m not sure what I’ll play next once I complete it.
IMG_4641.png
Maybe I’ll finally pick up Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life again? I’m literally the most deadbeat mom in that game… I got a wife and kid and then disappeared for months LOL

I've been hooked on Palia recently. It's an open world MMO that I just kinda started on a whim, but I've been thoroughly enjoying it. It's got some major Stardew vibes, and I love almost every NPC. Players are all friendly, too, in my experience and everyone helps each other out. Just a very charming, cozy game overall.

Lately I’ve been addicted to Super Mario Wonder, but I also check in with New Horizons so my villagers don’t guilt-trip me for ignoring them lol.

Super Princess Peach if it wasn’t obvious haha. I am normally complete garbage at platformers but this one is considered to be easy by those good at them so another words perfect difficulty for me.

started a dredge playthrough !!

also case 3 of the frog detectivee

Last edited:
So these are the games I’m currently playing on switch:

Disney Dreamlight Valley
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Kingdom Hearts final remix
Life is Strange

Watch Dogs Legion on PS5

Giving this game a try again after I got bored with it. I haven't finished it and despite my disappointment I am going to get it done.

I started playing The Last Campfire on Switch, it's a little puzzle game with really calm vibes and so far I'm enjoying it.

Back