Trading Crafting Every DIY Recipes for just Materials (EVERY Recipe prior to the 1 newest one!)

I have the materials for one crescent moon chair-would you be able to come make me one?
Also I don't know what's needed for a tiny library but I'm absolutely dying for some-could you let me know how much goes into one?

Hi! Could you craft : golden watering can, 2 crescent moon chair, starry sky wall, mossy garden rock,, and cherry blossom bonsai? (Do you have the cherry blossom viewing lantern recipe as well? I didn'tsee it on the list but thought to ask ;__; )

Thank you so much for doing this btw <3

I have the materials for one crescent moon chair-would you be able to come make me one?
Also I don't know what's needed for a tiny library but I'm absolutely dying for some-could you let me know how much goes into one?

I would!
The ingredients for the Tiny Library are 3 Books and 5 wood.

Hi! Could you craft : golden watering can, 2 crescent moon chair, starry sky wall, mossy garden rock,, and cherry blossom bonsai? (Do you have the cherry blossom viewing lantern recipe as well? I didn'tsee it on the list but thought to ask ;__; )

Thank you so much for doing this btw <3

Hi! I could. Here are all the recipes:
Golden Watering can - 1 Gold Nugget, 1 Regular Watering can
Crescent Moon Chair - 7 Star Fragments and 1 Large Star Fragment each (so 14 Star Fragments and 2 Large Star Fragments for two)
Starry Sky Wall - 5 Star Fragments, 1 Large Star Fragment
Mossy Garden Rock - 15 Stone, 15 Clumps of Weeds
Cherry Blossom Bonsai - 6 Cherry blossom petals, 2 hardwood, 3 clumps of weed, 3 clay
Blossom-viewing Lantern* - 6 Cherry blossom petals, 4 hardwood

For a total of 1 Gold Nugget, 1 Regular Watering Can, 19 Star Fragments, 3 Large Star Fragments, 15 Stone, 18 Clumps of Weeds, 12 Cherry blossom petals, 6 hardwood, and 3 Clay.

*It is on there! It's just known as the "Blossom-viewing lantern" which would be why if you had just searched for cherry-blossom ^^;

I also apologize for the late response-- I completely missed that the thread rolled over to Page 4.

Oh hi! I actually just got the tiny library DIY so I'll just ask for the chair-will PM a code soon!

K I got everything ready - (could I get 2 blossom viewing lamterns btw?) Let me know when you're ready c:

hey could you craft me wooden block chest, wooden block bed, 3 signposts, decoy duck, 2 iron garden benches, and a hyacinth lamp?
EDIT: I'm interested in the crescent moon chair what materials does it need?

Hello! Could I please get the crescent moon chair, peach surprise box and cosmos wand? :)

Yep!

Materials for reference:
Crescent Moon Chair - 1 Large Star Fragment, 7 Star Fragments
Peach Surprise Box - 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood
Cosmos Wand - 1 White Cosmos, 3 Star Fragments

Total: 1 Large Star Fragment, 10 Star Fragments, 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood, and 1 White Cosmos.

K I got everything ready - (could I get 2 blossom viewing lamterns btw?) Let me know when you're ready c:

Go ahead and PM me with the Dodo code :) (Yep!)

Yep!

Materials for reference:
Peach Surprise Box - 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood
Cosmos Wand - 1 White Cosmos, 3 Star Fragments

Total: 1 Large Star Fragment, 10 Star Fragments, 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood, and 1 White Cosmos.

Go ahead and PM me with the Dodo code :) (Yep!)
OK i have all the materials ready for whenever you're ready :)

hey could you craft me wooden block chest, wooden block bed, 3 signposts, decoy duck, 2 iron garden benches, and a hyacinth lamp?
EDIT: I'm interested in the crescent moon chair what materials does it need?

I can!

Here is the full ingredients list:
Wooden block chest - 1 Wooden-block toy (Requires 3 soft wood to make-- I can craft it) + 12 Soft wood
Wooden block bed - 1 Wooden-block toy (see above) + 17 Softwood
3 Sign Posts - 2 Hardwood and 3 Softwood each (6 Hardwood and 9 Softwood for 3)
Decoy duck - 4 Softwood
2 Iron Garden Benches - 8 Iron Nuggets each (16 Iron Nuggets for 2)
Hyacinth Lamp - 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay

Total: 2 Wooden-block toys (I can make them for 6 soft wood), 42 Softwood (48 if I am making the Wooden-block toys), 6 Hardwood, 16 Iron Nuggets, 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay, 1 Large Star Fragment, and 7 Star Fragments.

OK i have all the materials ready for whenever you're ready :)

Okay! Go ahead and send the Dodo code :) I just finished in Arabelle's town.

I can!

Here is the full ingredients list:
Wooden block chest - 1 Wooden-block toy (Requires 3 soft wood to make-- I can craft it) + 12 Soft wood
Wooden block bed - 1 Wooden-block toy (see above) + 17 Softwood
3 Sign Posts - 2 Hardwood and 3 Softwood each (6 Hardwood and 9 Softwood for 3)
Decoy duck - 4 Softwood
2 Iron Garden Benches - 8 Iron Nuggets each (16 Iron Nuggets for 2)
Hyacinth Lamp - 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay

Total: 2 Wooden-block toys (I can make them for 6 soft wood), 42 Softwood (48 if I am making the Wooden-block toys), 6 Hardwood, 16 Iron Nuggets, 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay, 1 Large Star Fragment, and 7 Star Fragments.

Okay! Go ahead and send the Dodo code :) I just finished in Arabelle's town.
could I do 2 crescent moon chairs? everything else looks great!

Hii! I'm just wondering if you only craft outside your town or do you host too? Just cuz my town is a big mess and I'd like to avoid dialogue from my villagers about visitors if possible. But I completely understand if you prefer not to host :) just thought I'd ask!

Hii! I'm just wondering if you only craft outside your town or do you host too? Just cuz my town is a big mess and I'd like to avoid dialogue from my villagers about visitors if possible. But I completely understand if you prefer not to host :) just thought I'd ask!

I only visit! My town is also a mess and I don't have anywhere for a lot of things to be dropped right now.

Back