• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Crafting Every DIY Recipes for just Materials (EVERY Recipe prior to the 1 newest one!)

That's 1 Large Star Fragment and 7 Star Fragments per chair so I should have some room then~

:O Really? Omg thank you!! Let me go check how many fragments I have ^_^ Also let me see what I have for your wishlist. Hopefully I have something.. Although I don't have a lot of cool things. I'll get back to you :D

I maaaay be in need of your crafting services again. Would you be able to build me a shell table? I have more than enough sand dollars for the job. Thank you so much if you can!

:O Really? Omg thank you!! Let me go check how many fragments I have ^_^ Also let me see what I have for your wishlist. Hopefully I have something.. Although I don't have a lot of cool things. I'll get back to you :D

Okay! :) Just let me know. I have to take care of something real quick, but should be good in a little bit.

I maaaay be in need of your crafting services again. Would you be able to build me a shell table? I have more than enough sand dollars for the job. Thank you so much if you can!

Of course!

Hi! I've been looking for the crescent moon chair and would really appreciate it if you could craft it for me! I have the materials and also have an arcade game (white and blue) from your wishlist that I can give in appreciation! 💛

Hi! I've been looking for the crescent moon chair and would really appreciate it if you could craft it for me! I have the materials and also have an arcade game (white and blue) from your wishlist that I can give in appreciation! 💛

I can stop by as soon as I finish in Mystic Pyro Freak's town!

• Love
Reactions: Fye
Okay! :) Just let me know. I have to take care of something real quick, but should be good in a little bit.

Of course!

I looked through my stuff and I don't have anything from your wishlist.. I have some extra recipes but they're just basic. I can list them:
bamboo doll
steamer-basket set
pan flute
bamboo shoot lamp
beekeeper's hive
log stakes
honeycomb flooring
natural garden table
tea table
leaf umbrella

What else would you like in return since I don't have anything good?
I'd like 4 chairs if possible <3

I have AC edition switch as well!

Last edited:
I looked through my stuff and I don't have anything from your wishlist.. I have some extra recipes but they're just basic. I can list them:
bamboo doll
steamer-basket set
pan flute
bamboo shoot lamp
beekeeper's hive
log stakes
honeycomb flooring
natural garden table
tea table
leaf umbrella

What else would you like in return since I don't have anything good?
I'd like 4 chairs if possible <3

I have AC edition switch as well!

Don't worry if you don't have anything! Tips are entirely optional after all :)
I can make four~

Awee thank you!! I really appreciate it! I'm just having dinner right now, but I'll be free in around 20 minutes if you are :)

Okay! I might be-- it's about 1AM here so it depends if I've gone to bed yet or not, but feel free to PM me and if I'm still awake, I'll open the gate up :)

Oh no! Okay actually I'll come over asap. I don't want you to have to stay up later. I'll be ready whenever you are :)
Post automatically merged:

Okay! I might be-- it's about 1AM here so it depends if I've gone to bed yet or not, but feel free to PM me and if I'm still awake, I'll open the gate up :)

Aww :) I appreciate the thought, but if you want to eat first, it's okay! My allergies tend to be annoying at night lately x-x

Would you be able to craft me a dark tulip crown, rose crown and a tree branch wand? I can get you the brown serving cart and craft you a fruit wreath?

Would you be able to craft me a dark tulip crown, rose crown and a tree branch wand? I can get you the brown serving cart and craft you a fruit wreath?

Sorry for responding so late-- I forgot to update the first page, but as long as you have the materials, yes! (I am out of most materials personally).

Dark Tulip Crown - 5 Black Tulips
Rose Crown - 2 Red Roses, 2 White Roses, 2 Yellow Roses
Tree Branch wand - 5 Tree branches, 3 Star Fragments

Back