• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Crafting Every DIY Recipes for just Materials (EVERY Recipe prior to the 1 newest one!)

I have the materials for one crescent moon chair-would you be able to come make me one?
Also I don't know what's needed for a tiny library but I'm absolutely dying for some-could you let me know how much goes into one?

Hi! Could you craft : golden watering can, 2 crescent moon chair, starry sky wall, mossy garden rock,, and cherry blossom bonsai? (Do you have the cherry blossom viewing lantern recipe as well? I didn'tsee it on the list but thought to ask ;__; )

Thank you so much for doing this btw <3

I have the materials for one crescent moon chair-would you be able to come make me one?
Also I don't know what's needed for a tiny library but I'm absolutely dying for some-could you let me know how much goes into one?

I would!
The ingredients for the Tiny Library are 3 Books and 5 wood.

Hi! Could you craft : golden watering can, 2 crescent moon chair, starry sky wall, mossy garden rock,, and cherry blossom bonsai? (Do you have the cherry blossom viewing lantern recipe as well? I didn'tsee it on the list but thought to ask ;__; )

Thank you so much for doing this btw <3

Hi! I could. Here are all the recipes:
Golden Watering can - 1 Gold Nugget, 1 Regular Watering can
Crescent Moon Chair - 7 Star Fragments and 1 Large Star Fragment each (so 14 Star Fragments and 2 Large Star Fragments for two)
Starry Sky Wall - 5 Star Fragments, 1 Large Star Fragment
Mossy Garden Rock - 15 Stone, 15 Clumps of Weeds
Cherry Blossom Bonsai - 6 Cherry blossom petals, 2 hardwood, 3 clumps of weed, 3 clay
Blossom-viewing Lantern* - 6 Cherry blossom petals, 4 hardwood

For a total of 1 Gold Nugget, 1 Regular Watering Can, 19 Star Fragments, 3 Large Star Fragments, 15 Stone, 18 Clumps of Weeds, 12 Cherry blossom petals, 6 hardwood, and 3 Clay.

*It is on there! It's just known as the "Blossom-viewing lantern" which would be why if you had just searched for cherry-blossom ^^;

I also apologize for the late response-- I completely missed that the thread rolled over to Page 4.

Oh hi! I actually just got the tiny library DIY so I'll just ask for the chair-will PM a code soon!

K I got everything ready - (could I get 2 blossom viewing lamterns btw?) Let me know when you're ready c:

hey could you craft me wooden block chest, wooden block bed, 3 signposts, decoy duck, 2 iron garden benches, and a hyacinth lamp?
EDIT: I'm interested in the crescent moon chair what materials does it need?

Hello! Could I please get the crescent moon chair, peach surprise box and cosmos wand? :)

Yep!

Materials for reference:
Crescent Moon Chair - 1 Large Star Fragment, 7 Star Fragments
Peach Surprise Box - 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood
Cosmos Wand - 1 White Cosmos, 3 Star Fragments

Total: 1 Large Star Fragment, 10 Star Fragments, 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood, and 1 White Cosmos.

K I got everything ready - (could I get 2 blossom viewing lamterns btw?) Let me know when you're ready c:

Go ahead and PM me with the Dodo code :) (Yep!)

Yep!

Materials for reference:
Peach Surprise Box - 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood
Cosmos Wand - 1 White Cosmos, 3 Star Fragments

Total: 1 Large Star Fragment, 10 Star Fragments, 10 Peaches, 4 Soft wood, and 1 White Cosmos.

Go ahead and PM me with the Dodo code :) (Yep!)
OK i have all the materials ready for whenever you're ready :)

hey could you craft me wooden block chest, wooden block bed, 3 signposts, decoy duck, 2 iron garden benches, and a hyacinth lamp?
EDIT: I'm interested in the crescent moon chair what materials does it need?

I can!

Here is the full ingredients list:
Wooden block chest - 1 Wooden-block toy (Requires 3 soft wood to make-- I can craft it) + 12 Soft wood
Wooden block bed - 1 Wooden-block toy (see above) + 17 Softwood
3 Sign Posts - 2 Hardwood and 3 Softwood each (6 Hardwood and 9 Softwood for 3)
Decoy duck - 4 Softwood
2 Iron Garden Benches - 8 Iron Nuggets each (16 Iron Nuggets for 2)
Hyacinth Lamp - 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay

Total: 2 Wooden-block toys (I can make them for 6 soft wood), 42 Softwood (48 if I am making the Wooden-block toys), 6 Hardwood, 16 Iron Nuggets, 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay, 1 Large Star Fragment, and 7 Star Fragments.

OK i have all the materials ready for whenever you're ready :)

Okay! Go ahead and send the Dodo code :) I just finished in Arabelle's town.

I can!

Here is the full ingredients list:
Wooden block chest - 1 Wooden-block toy (Requires 3 soft wood to make-- I can craft it) + 12 Soft wood
Wooden block bed - 1 Wooden-block toy (see above) + 17 Softwood
3 Sign Posts - 2 Hardwood and 3 Softwood each (6 Hardwood and 9 Softwood for 3)
Decoy duck - 4 Softwood
2 Iron Garden Benches - 8 Iron Nuggets each (16 Iron Nuggets for 2)
Hyacinth Lamp - 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay

Total: 2 Wooden-block toys (I can make them for 6 soft wood), 42 Softwood (48 if I am making the Wooden-block toys), 6 Hardwood, 16 Iron Nuggets, 5 Purple Hyacinths, 3 Clay, 1 Large Star Fragment, and 7 Star Fragments.

Okay! Go ahead and send the Dodo code :) I just finished in Arabelle's town.
could I do 2 crescent moon chairs? everything else looks great!

Hii! I'm just wondering if you only craft outside your town or do you host too? Just cuz my town is a big mess and I'd like to avoid dialogue from my villagers about visitors if possible. But I completely understand if you prefer not to host :) just thought I'd ask!

Hii! I'm just wondering if you only craft outside your town or do you host too? Just cuz my town is a big mess and I'd like to avoid dialogue from my villagers about visitors if possible. But I completely understand if you prefer not to host :) just thought I'd ask!

I only visit! My town is also a mess and I don't have anywhere for a lot of things to be dropped right now.

Back