• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Crafting Every DIY Recipes for just Materials (EVERY Recipe prior to the 1 newest one!)

This is really lovely. There are quite a few things I was hoping for so if it’s too much please let me know.

Catalog
-dolly(all colors)
-dollhouse dress
-beach chair, ball, and towel

diy
-shell fountain(x2)
-iron garden chair(x4), table(x2), bench(x4)

I have a gray elephant slide I can give you. I can craft the tall lantern and the wooden bookshelf as well.
I can order the train set as well. Not sure if it’s the right color yet.
I also have the light brown springy ride-on if you have a pink or zebra one to trade?

I don't have any free spots to order things from the catalog right now so I can't help with the catalog stuff right now, but as long as you have all the ingredients I can make all the crafting things.

Each Shell Fountain takes 5 Giant Clams and 3 Stone.
Each Iron garden chair needs 3 Iron Nuggets.
Each Iron garden table needs 5 Iron Nuggets.
Each Iron garden Bench needs 8 Iron Nuggets.

So for everything, you need 10 Giant Clams, 6 Stone, and 54 Iron Nuggets.

I have the pink Springy Ride-on but would need to order one so it won't be until tomorrow.

Hello! What are the materials needed to craft the cherry-blossom pond stone, cherry-blossom branches, and cherry blossom bonsai?

Hello! What are the materials needed to craft the cherry-blossom pond stone, cherry-blossom branches, and cherry blossom bonsai?

Hi!

Cherry-blossom Pond Stone - 10 Stone, 3 Cherry-blossom petals
Cherry-blossom branches - 8 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 5 Clay
Cherry-blossom bonsai - 6 Cherry-blossom petals, 2 Hardwood, 3 Clumps of Weeds, and 3 Clay

So you need 10 Stone, 17 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 8 Clay, 2 Hardwood, and 3 Clumps of Weeds for everything :)

Hi!

Cherry-blossom Pond Stone - 10 Stone, 3 Cherry-blossom petals
Cherry-blossom branches - 8 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 5 Clay
Cherry-blossom bonsai - 6 Cherry-blossom petals, 2 Hardwood, 3 Clumps of Weeds, and 3 Clay

So you need 10 Stone, 17 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 8 Clay, 2 Hardwood, and 3 Clumps of Weeds for everything :)
oh yay I have all the necessary materials for all 3. In return I have Glass holder with candle that you can catalog. I don't think it was in your list. Are you free now?

oh yay I have all the necessary materials for all 3. In return I have Glass holder with candle that you can catalog. I don't think it was in your list. Are you free now?

That would be great :)
I'll be free after visiting effluo and ladybuggg!

Hi could I get the Natural Garden Table, Sign Post, and Ironwood Table please?

Yep!

Ingredients are:

Natural Garden Table - 9 Hardwood, 3 Iron nuggets
Signpost - 2 Hardwood, 3 Softwood
Ironwood Table - 12 wood, 6 Iron nuggets

--------

coney - Thank you for your patience <3

When you’re available could you make me a crescent moon chair? I have the material!

Hey I'd love a couple/few of gold watering cans! I can provide the materials - just let me know what the recipe needs! :D

I have a brown antique mini table for you :D

Last edited:
When you’re available could you make me a crescent moon chair? I have the material!

Absolutely :) There's two people ahead of you, but I'll write you down and PM you when you're up.

Hey I'd love a gold watering can! I can provide the materials - just let me know what the recipe needs! :D

It requires 1 Golden Nugget and 1 regular Watering can! (The one you can craft from a Flimsy)

Absolutely :) There's two people ahead of you, but I'll write you down and PM you when you're up.

It requires 1 Golden Nugget and 1 regular Watering can! (The one you can craft from a Flimsy)

Great! I'd love 3 gold watering cans please, I can give you a brown antique mini table and a tip! DM me when you're ready for me, thank you so much!! :D

Hi can you craft Cherry Blossom pond stone x2 and a crescent moon chair for me pls~ I have a bamboo shelf for you. Thanks!

Hi can you craft Cherry Blossom pond stone x2 and a crescent moon chair for me pls~ I have a bamboo shelf for you. Thanks!

Hi! :) I don't need the Bamboo shelf anymore (I haven't had a chance to update properly with all the messages ^^; But I'll try to get a second to update soon), but I can still craft for you!

The Cherry-blossom pond stone requires 10 Stone and 3 Cherry-blossom petals each and the Crescent Moon chair requires 7 Star Fragments and 1 Large Star Fragment :)

So 20 Stone, 6 Cherry-blossom petals, 7 Star Fragments, and 1 Large Star Fragment total!

Last edited:
I'm not going to be online super long which is why I'm not fully updating the status, but more new recipes added.

Back