• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Contest - Almost All Tier One Villagers

Finally! I have my first 2 entries ready!

Entry #1 Grandma's House

I made this room when I noticed that several of the items would have fit in at Grandma's house, so I made a room in her honor!

HNI_0076.JPGHNI_0077.JPGHNI_0078.JPGHNI_0079.JPGHNI_0082.JPG

List of items (listed going clockwise from the door): classic clock, amazing painting, old sewing machinge, potted ivy (on the wall), classic vanity, loom, classic wall shelf (on wall), vintage telephone, bird cage, cuckoo clock (on the wall), vintage camera, classic desk, turntable (playing Etude), 2 sconces (on wall), fireplace, sailboat model and fancy doll (both on top of fireplace), stained glass lamp on top of classic table, classic bed, upright piano, classic wardrobe, wall flower pot (on wall), mini cactus and phonograph (also plays music) on top of classic bookcase, potbelly stove, and coat hanger. In the middle of the room: vintage radio and moth orchid on top of classic buffet, classic sofa, daffodil on top of classic table, rocking chair, spinning wheel, typewriter and morning glory on top of classic buffet. All of the classic furniture that could be is customized. I'm pretty sure I used chocolate brown for the wood and violet for the doilies. I can check if you want me to. I also customized the loom and the stained glass lamp. The wallpaper and the carpet are both from the Classic series, although I think various different ones could work as well.
(If this is too many pictures, let me know and I'll take a couple of them out.)

Last edited:
Entry #2 The Basement

I had fun putting this one together because I wasn't trying to make it pretty or worried about points. I just tried to make it look like a basement where a dad might go to hang out sometimes and watch tv or listen to music.
HNI_0083.JPGHNI_0085.JPGHNI_0086.JPGHNI_0087.JPGHNI_0090.JPG
List of items (listed clockwise from the door): lawn mower, upright vacuum, an axe on top of a wooden box, cardboard closet, retro tv, handcart, phone box (the people who live here are Doctor Who fans!), corkboard (on wall), desk light on top of cardboard box, bucket on top of cardboard box, planter (in front of last two items), gold fishing trophy on top of wooden box, doghouse, washing machine, clothesline pole, ironing set, breaker (on wall), garden gnome on wooden box, record player (I have K.K. Ragtime playing), gold bug trophy, tricycle, mountain bike, step ladder, space heater, mop, sloppy sink, unknown machine (because where else would you put one?). In the middle of the room: drip pail, shovel on top of cardboard box, gas pump (because the dad likes to collect odd items), folding chair, sloppy lamp, coffee maker on top of wooden box, golf bag, humidifier on top of cardboard box. The wallpaper is the dirt-clod wall, and the carpet is the ramshackle floor.

(Once again, let me know if I need to take out a couple of pictures. I just couldn't get the pictures to show everything in less for some reason.)

gdi gravy that looks awesome!!! my new tablet cannot come fast enough. ;w;

i'll enter a room in the next coupla days if the contest is still going! i need to buy lots of furniture bc i started over recently, so my catalog is super sad and empty. :<

Entry #3 Asian Themed room

I designed this room because I think the pieces are beautiful and I love bonsai trees!
HNI_0091.JPGHNI_0095.JPGHNI_0092.JPGHNI_0093.JPGHNI_0094.JPG

List of items (listed going clockwise from the door): red-tasseled lantern (on wall), ninja sword, azalea bonsai and lucky black cat on top of exotic table, exotic wall shelf (on wall), exotic lamp and ponderosa bonsai on top of exotic table, black katana in front of table, exotic bureau, female mask (on wall), kadomatsu, quince bonsai and lotus lamp on exotic table, graceful painting on wall behind table, paper wall lamp (on wall), red vase, paper wall lamp (on wall), mannequin (dressed in Geisha wig, Chima jeogori dress, and kimono sandals), dynamic painting (on wall), jasmine bonsai and sleek stereo on exotic table, elder mask (on wall), sanshin, pine bonsai and pagoda on exotic table, ogre mask, exotic screen, exotic chest, paper tiger and plum bonsai on exotic table, red-tasseled lantern (on wall) exotic wardrobe. In the middle of the room is a lazy-susan table surrounded by four exotic chairs. All of the exotic furniture has been customized to red and black with any fabric done in red. The paper wall lamps have also been customized with the cherry tree design. For music I go back and forth between Spring Blossoms and Imperial K.K. The wallpaper and carpet are both from the exotic series.

Last edited:
I only saw this thread yesterday so I decided to do a quick little thing c:
Sadly my tablet is a little broken atm so I had to stick with a pencil drawing.
I'm not the best at drawing but I found your female mayor to be adorable!!

image1 (1).jpg

Back