• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Contest - Almost All Tier One Villagers

Blairr

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (14) +
I have a bunch of popular villagers in my old cycle towns, so I've decided to do giveaway/contest to find some of them new homes. The villagers available are Beau, Stitches, Zucker, Fauna, Diana, Fang, Ankha, Rosie, Merengue, Lolly, Chief, Marshal, Kid Cat, Whitney, Julian, Lucky, Muffy, Skye, Wolfgang, Coco, and Tia. I've also got a few more that aren't as popular, so I havent listed them. Pm me if you're interested in knowing who they are.

There will be two ways you can enter. The first will be to draw my mayors and favourite villagers. (I'll put reference photos of the mayors as well as the list of villagers I like in a spoiler at the bottom of this post.) edit: you don't have to draw everyone! of course you can draw them all if you really want to, but you can do one mayor, the mayors together, a mayor and villager, whatever you want. and i have no preference for digital vs traditional, or what style the art is, just do whichever you're most comfortable with.
The second is to design a room for my house. Preferably, I'd like a list of items plus a layout or photo of what the room would look like. There's no specific type of room that I need, but I'd like to at least have some type of stereo/record player for music.

Rules:
-There will be a total of five winners, two for the best art, two for the best room design, and one random one. This will end when I see rooms/art I like enough.
-You can enter as many times as you'd like.

HNI_0088.JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
HNI_0020.JPGHNI_0021.JPG
updated, better(?) photos of my female mayor
HNI_0017.JPG
HNI_0018.JPG

The villagers you can definitely draw are: Punchy, Rudy, Ankha, Fauna, Diana, Beau, Muffy, Fang, and Kyle. If there are any you want to draw that aren't listed, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
i wish i could enter ~u~ sadly i know not how to do those two things you're asking for lol

When does this end?

As I already said, it's when I find four entries I really like.

i wish i could enter ~u~ sadly i know not how to do those two things you're asking for lol

I was thinking I should add another way to enter, for people who cant build a room or draw, but I didn't know what it should be. Anyone have ideas?

Im hoping to do some awesome art, hopefully for beau :p, so for the art, are you interested in chibi, or realisitic or anime style artworks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i think i missunderstood, do you mean digital art, so for your profile pic, or ingame art

Im hoping to do some awesome art, hopefully for beau :p, so for the art, are you interested in chibi, or realisitic or anime style artworks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i think i missunderstood, do you mean digital art, so for your profile pic, or ingame art

No, you were right the first time! :p It's not in game art, but drawings of my mayor(s) and/or the villagers I like the most. It can be in any style, and digital or traditional.

Oh, who are your fav villagers?

I just went and edited the first post, so now it has references of both my mayors, as well as the villager list. But theyre Punchy, Rudy, Ankha, Fauna, Diana, Beau, Muffy, Fang, and Kyle

currently doodling one of your mayors ^.^, its a quick digital work, but eh, i can enter as many times haha :p

ps: do you chose what villagers go to who?

I can't do anything... Shame :(, starting another town today which will be all wolves and two dogs.

currently doodling one of your mayors ^.^, its a quick digital work, but eh, i can enter as many times haha :p

ps: do you chose what villagers go to who?

when this ends, I'll message the winners and let them each pick whichever one they want

oh awesome, and ps: im kinda unsure whats on your girl mayors upper dress :T, ill try figure something out lol

You're very sweet for doing this! Is it safe to assume that we don't need to draw both mayors and all your faves? One mayor with one villager would do? (Is the girl mayor's top an original design?) Thanks!

How big of a room are you talking about? I could design a room.

A full sized one, though I guess I could use a medium one if that was necessary

You're very sweet for doing this! Is it safe to assume that we don't need to draw both mayors and all your faves? One mayor with one villager would do? (Is the girl mayor's top an original design?) Thanks!

Oh, of course not! A mayor + one villager combo is perfectly fine. The mayors could also be drawn alone or even together, it doesn't matter. :) And I found a qr for it a long time ago, but I don't have it anymore. I do remember it's called Moon Phases though

Awww nice contest! Love the idea!

I think I will give it a try at drawing but I need time and inspiration haha x)

What outfit is it exactly that your female mayor is wearing? I can't really see in the thumbnail :)

well i drew something, i dont think it will be good enough, but eh, im desperate :p

Back