• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Contest - Almost All Tier One Villagers

image.jpg

2nd post, Hope you like it!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg
Refined version because the other one was sloppy

HNI_0024.JPGHNI_0025.JPGHNI_0026.JPGHNI_0027.JPG

here are just a few photos, hopefully to give an idea of what sort of stuff i like, plus what i already have. these are from my female mayor's house (havent played on my other game yet today). i ws going to take some of anther room, but i need to get a new wallpaper to make it look presentable. anyway though, the rooms i have in the house besides these are: a spooky/purple rococo room, a bonsai/exotic set room, a wip spring/garden room, and a.. bar? (idk how to explain it tbh that was the one i was going to take photos of but didnt)
i'll get photos of my other house later!

also, to everyone that's posted new entries, thanks so much! sorry i dont have time to thank you all individually, i'm in a rush rn

edit: oh ew apparently i did take one of the bar room

Last edited:
image.jpg
Its from the interwebs so Im not sure if its allowed but I really want Diana so I'll try anything,
2x Regal Book Cases
2x Custom Rose Sofas
Regal Dresser
Regal Closet
Regal Chair
Regal Vanity
Regal Sofa
Lotus Lamp
Regal Bed
Regal Clock
Custom Ebony Piano
2x Mannequins
trunk
Golden Roses
Lily Record Player
Shogi Screen
Ceramic Tile

View attachment 139313
Its from the interwebs so Im not sure if its allowed but I really want Diana so I'll try anything,
2x Regal Book Cases
2x Custom Rose Sofas
Regal Dresser
Regal Closet
Regal Chair
Regal Vanity
Regal Sofa
Lotus Lamp
Regal Bed
Regal Clock
Custom Ebony Piano
2x Mannequins
trunk
Golden Roses
Lily Record Player
Shogi Screen
Ceramic Tile

well yeah, if you didn't make the room yourself, i can't accept it as an entry, sorry

Blairr, how many rooms am I allowed to enter? I make them myself. Also, if you really like the room I'll vm you the items

How do I enter for the random giveaway? :)

just make a room or art entry. at the end of the contest i'll pick a random one to win using one of those number generator things probably, so it'll be fair and not biased from which entries i prefer

and neester, as many as you'd want, and that would be wonderful!

One more:
2015-07-11 17.22.46.jpg2015-07-11 17.23.05.jpg2015-07-11 17.23.12.jpg

I hope you enjoy
NOTE: The wall and floor for the arcade is a custom design that I found in a dream town!

If you want to know the items, please pm me! :)

^ These rooms are super cute neester! :3

I also love everyone's art.. I'd enter too, but I've lost my tablet and I just haven't drawn on paper in a long time. ; ;
Good luck to everyone who've entered, though!

Has a cut off time been given?
I haven't had any responses to my PM, and I have seen this contest running since I joined the site.

I've also found Muffy on my own & had three spaces come and go.

I'm confused as to what is going on & if this contest will end at all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk, i'm pretty much just mainly waiting to get a room entry i really like. half of the reason for this contest was to get one for my house, but none of the entries have sparked my interest enough for me to want to put them up. well, it's either that, or i already have rooms really similar to ones entered (for example, the mermaid set room and the purple/black rococo room)

maybe putting up a list of rooms i have already + ideas for things i might be looking for could help? i might try putting something like that together tomorrow.

you can do whatever, but specifically made rooms would be awesome!
and i already sort of have a spooky room so i dunno about that one, but the ice one might be okay

That's a good idea. :) You could also reply to entries & tell them what you liked or didn't like so if entries of room designs or art aren't what you want yet----you could ask them to make some changes, and tweak things until they are what you are after.

If you don't give that kind of feedback people may think you just don't like everything about the entry, but there could be aspects you do & don't like.

I hope that helps. :)

Has a cut off time been given?
I haven't had any responses to my PM, and I have seen this contest running since I joined the site.

I've also found Muffy on my own & had three spaces come and go.

I'm confused as to what is going on & if this contest will end at all?

sorry for not replying to your pm, i've been busy and not on tbt much lately, and i just haven't chosen you or other winners yet, so i probably closed out of it and planned to reply later.
i'm tired of waiting though, as i'm sure all of you are as well, so i'll try to end this in the next few days

That's a good idea. :) You could also reply to entries & tell them what you liked or didn't like so if entries of room designs or art aren't what you want yet----you could ask them to make some changes, and tweak things until they are what you are after.

If you don't give that kind of feedback people may think you just don't like everything about the entry, but there could be aspects you do & don't like.

I hope that helps. :)

i've been trying to comment as much as i can, but there are so many. and i'm just not comfortable asking people to change stuff, because i dont want to seem rude.

anyways, i'm off to start writing up the final post to announce the winners :p

Last edited:
update: i actually might not get the post up for the next few days. at the moment a close friend might be in the er, but i'm not sure. all i know is that she got hurt pretty badly and messed up her back and tore a ligament in her hip. and a good friend's mom is definitely in the er right now.
thats just the stuff i found out tonight (?﹏`) i'd rather not share the heavier stuff that's happened recently, because it's more private
i might have a tiny bit of time tomorrow and the day after to at least get on and check the thread, but i doubt i'll finish everything. i have stuff i need to take care of and after that, a party to go to on saturday. (it's really important - it might be the last time i get to see one of my closest friend, so i cant miss it) after all that though, i should be free and able to start handing out the villagers

image.jpg
I hope this is alright..I saw alot of art WAY better than mine

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: i actually might not get the post up for the next few days. at the moment a close friend might be in the er, but i'm not sure. all i know is that she got hurt pretty badly and messed up her back and tore a ligament in her hip. and a good friend's mom is definitely in the er right now.
thats just the stuff i found out tonight (?﹏`) i'd rather not share the heavier stuff that's happened recently, because it's more private
i might have a tiny bit of time tomorrow and the day after to at least get on and check the thread, but i doubt i'll finish everything. i have stuff i need to take care of and after that, a party to go to on saturday. (it's really important - it might be the last time i get to see one of my closest friend, so i cant miss it) after all that though, i should be free and able to start handing out the villagers

Oh my goodness, I hope she's alright

OOOOooooooo.... I'm no longer annoyed by the wait. I get it. Going through some stuff too. :( Hang in there friend.

Hi um 3 things 1 I can't see pic of ur mayors 2 how do I show u picture 3 thnx for doing this I've been look for Lolly for 1 year!!

Back