• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Complete City Folk Item List w/ Locations+Prices

shadowsquid86

Bells
Alright, this is many hours of tedious typing and markup coding to bring you every single item in Animal Crossing: City Folk. This is ridiculously long, as you might imagine, so you will have to sift through many words. Use Cntrl+F if you want to find something specific. Point out any typos or misinformation you might see, as this list probably loaded with them. Please do not claim this guide as your own, if you want to show it around other sites, please give me credit, I would be quite depressed to see this on nine other sites all by different people.

What can you use this thread as? First, you may use it as a reference for furniture. I have color coded items for locations, please check the key for specifics. Second, you may copy it to a Word document and print it to use as a checklist for items. This might be a little difficult with the division of posts, but it could work.

My source was Prima Guides, so if something seems off, let me know. Thank you.

Notes

None of the fish, bugs, or fossils are listed, along with a couple of odd items that you really don

Nice Job man I want Majoras Mask >_<
And Mindas Mask
Does anyone know how many points you need for them?
And the heros clothes and cap?
thanx in advance

-socxs-

Here are the point totals:

Banana- 500
Triple Shells- 800
Yoshi's Egg- 1000
Bad Bro 'Stache- 2500
Toad Hat- 3000
Peach's Parasol- 4000
Hero's Clothes- 5000
Varia Suit- 5000
Wario Hat- 5000
Hero's Cap- 6000
Majora's Mask- 6000
Samus Mask- 6000
Midna's Mask- 6500
Kart- 10000

oh mylanta. i hate to say it, but i wonder if there was a better way to present this information?

it's nice that it's all in one place?? hehh heehhhh :gyroiddance:

Back