Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
well if anyone doesn't know I am now a senior in highschool, that means I now need to send out applications to college.

It took a little time but I think I would like to design video games.
so for that my top choice is Digipen and then Full Sail. Those were the two my counselor reccomended, and I remembeer an ad in Nintendo Power for Digipen.

Anyway other than that I'm applying to University of Illinois, adn a few others close by.

Wish me luck, I may need it (If anything to convince my Mom to let me go to Seattle or Florida, since I am the oldest kid in my family it is harder for her I know.)

Wow, aren't you doing that next year Fish?

And DarthGohan, too. >__>

Anyways, I honestly don't like how everyone on NSider wants to go in to game design. >__< But of course I have no say in this at all. I'd rather write for games, though.

:) Translate, maybe, too.

Well you see, with my top classes being in Science, Math, and Art, I could do really pretty well in the field. A average out of all Science classes and Art, and then I got a B average in all Math classes (mostly because I hated my teacher for Trig last year <_< ) And trust me by my grade there aren't as many who want to go into the field, I for one may branch out to design Aviation Simulators for colleges.

wow i think im the youngest kid on this forum i fell special i can goto college for like 7 years countin this year ... maybe even 8 so yea that sux i fell left out well i wana go video gaming design and sporge get a laptop for college so u can keep in touch during classes

^_^

Well I doubt you are the youngest...I'm just the oldest, lol.

and I don't think I will need a laptop because I would think most of my classes would have computers already.

I have a friend(already in college) who was going to help me build a computer(not laptop) that will be better tahn any computer on the market and still a decent price, yay!

Not neccessarily, think about it, if I were to go into game design a forum like this would be a great resorce for me to get ideas and some input on ideas.

wow i think by the time im in college this forum will be like down the drain no admins will go on it or anything

Man, you are so lucky. Finishing up high school, I'm not even in high school yet. I'm still in Middle School, but in the last grade there, 8th.

SPORGE27 said:
Don't rush it.
Just worry about the moment and enjoy what you have!
yeah, i gotta do that next year, because i'm gonna be a junior then...
and all you middle-schoolers, dont rush to high school, its just a little boringer, no recess, and not to mention about quadruple the homework (not neccesarily freshman year, but then watch out after!).
i have no clue where i'm gonna go, but a really good school. digipen would be cool, but no way my parents would allow it, even if i got a full ride.
Good luck sporge!

SPORGE27 said:
Well you see, with my top classes being in Science, Math, and Art, I could do really pretty well in the field. A average out of all Science classes and Art, and then I got a B average in all Math classes (mostly because I hated my teacher for Trig last year <_< ) And trust me by my grade there aren't as many who want to go into the field, I for one may branch out to design Aviation Simulators for colleges.
That' no excuse.

:p I hate all my teachers (mostly).

SPORGE27 said:
Not neccessarily, think about it, if I were to go into game design a forum like this would be a great resorce for me to get ideas and some input on ideas.
Yeah, but we're just little kids.

:p

Bastoise and I will be sophomores... BamBam, PoD, Bulerias, Smart Tech and others will be freshmen, Fish (I think) and DarthGohan will be Juniors, though.

:p Then we've got Justin who will be, uh, in 5th grade? And JJramone will be in 7th grade?

Oh yeah, and I think Storm will be a Junior.

PikMino42 said:
SPORGE27 said:

Bastoise and I will be sophomores... BamBam, PoD, Bulerias, Smart Tech and others will be freshmen, Fish (I think) and DarthGohan will be seniors, though.

:p Then we've got Justin who will be, uh, in 5th grade? And JJramone will be in 7th grade?

im a sophomore this year, junior next...not that old, but im glad you find me that mature.

DarthGohan1 said:
PikMino42 said:
SPORGE27 said:

Bastoise and I will be sophomores... BamBam, PoD, Bulerias, Smart Tech and others will be freshmen, Fish (I think) and DarthGohan will be seniors, though.

im a sophomore this year, junior next...not that old, but im glad you find me that mature.

Uhh, right. I can't compute right.... >__<

Back