• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Closet/Mansion Sale UPDATED LISTS & FREE NORMAL FLOWERS

ooh yeah i would be totally happy to pay 350k! can i pay+pick up tomorrow if thats ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone has already asked for the creepy and I believe some of those walls have been sold so
Egg set-500k
Keg, Football-fish lamp & Ten Billion Barrel-200k
Autumn-leaf chair & Backpack 20k

- - - Post Merge - - -

:( I wanted the egg set as well as the other items..I was just trying to catch you online to get it, do you have another set of it?

Last edited:
:( I wanted the egg set as well as the other items..I was just trying to catch you online to get it, do you have another set of it?

Sorry no not at the moment I could get another one in my cycle town if you really want it I'm just trying to get rid of this stuff as soon as possible

- - - Post Merge - - -

These items are "Whoever can pay and get them first" basis I need them out and I can't wait around for schedules to sync up.

I would like the Hero's boots please, in TBT? IGB?

Last edited:
I already sent you the bells ;)

Ok let me open up I had an unexpected error while at the post office so I had to reopen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently updating the list and organizing my items.

Do you still have a Bill Blaster? Will you accept 50,000 IGB for it?

I traded with you earlier, but just seen you have the Gorgeous Floor and the Surfboard, can I buy those off of you? How much?

Last edited:
Do you still have a Bill Blaster? Will you accept 50,000 IGB for it?

Yep ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I traded with you earlier, but just seen you have the Gorgeous Floor and the Surfboard, can I buy those off of you? How much?

100k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am still reorganizing but I can open up for both Red Cat & Hayley4394

Yep ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

100k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am still reorganizing but I can open up for both Red Cat & Hayley4394

coming!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh dont see it open, did i miss my chance? lol. i might have replied too late

Back