• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Closest TBT Member to You

I think I remember seeing someone from the same town as me, but I can't remember their username.

Is anyone from Colorado? I think I remember someone telling me they lived in Colorado Springs but I'm not sure if they come online anymore.

HappinessDelight, BlooBloop, some others i forgot~ some further than others though
woohoo for the bay area or anything in california really xD

Last edited:
who else lives in las vegas please end me

or anyone willing to drive from socal please

Last edited:
FoxWolf64 goes to the same school as me. I think he's inactive, but we live within a couple miles of each other at most.

Very cool, I also noticed that haha : ) I live near San Francisco in Richmond (the good part), always love the chance to shop there 8 )

There's a good part in Richmond?

I say that cause whenever I'm watching the news and all I hear is shootings and people getting beat up at Richmond BART.

There are defs people in my state here, but idk any of their users, but amyy and murray live about a 1hr flight south/north of me respectively

Hey guys! Watch no one relate to me! :D
I live in the Faroe Islands, Su?uroy.

And I don't think anyone else on BTF is from the Faroe Islands. xD

there was a catfish episode about someone from there... otherwise i woulda never even heard of it! i'm from central virginia! met quite a few from Northern Virginia (NoVa) nd VA beach so probs them

- - - Post Merge - - -

North Eastern Virginia not too far from Richmond... not sure who's closest.

oh hiiiii! i'm from Lynchburg VA! I visit my sister in Williamsburg too

Last edited:
I live in Oregon!

I was born there. I miss the rain and the wild blackberries. I live in Colorado now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is anyone from Colorado? I think I remember someone telling me they lived in Colorado Springs but I'm not sure if they come online anymore.

Yay. Someone from Colorado. I'm not from Colorado Springs, though.

Idk anyone in Washington, but I know Brad's in the northwest area (oregon..hope ur ok w/ me sharing this lol) so we talk sometimes about the northwest.

pokemanz is from indiana, thats where i'm from too ^^
middle of nowhere fam

Back