• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Closest TBT Member to You

Hey guys! Watch no one relate to me! :D
I live in the Faroe Islands, Su?uroy.

And I don't think anyone else on BTF is from the Faroe Islands. xD

Hey guys! Watch no one relate to me! :D
I live in the Faroe Islands, Su?uroy.

And I don't think anyone else on BTF is from the Faroe Islands. xD

That's between Iceland and the UK right? I've heard from it and my parents somehow had the idea it would be a good destination for a holiday a couple of years ago (that didn't happen though). How big is the citizenry, like, I've heard it's pretty populated for such a remote place to live in.

I've seen fairly a lot of people from my country on this site and considering it has 17 million citizens while being 40km^2, I think I'm able to guess that there are some people that live pretty close to me

Last edited:
I live in New York, so Call Me Daniel, and a few others that live in PA. Thats pretty much it I guess.

I don't think there's anyone (Norfolk, UK). Maybe Slammint- I believe they're Watford?

That's between Iceland and the UK right? I've heard from it and my parents somehow had the idea it would be a good destination for a holiday a couple of years ago (that didn't happen though). How big is the citizenry, like, I've heard it's pretty populated for such a remote place to live in.

I've seen fairly a lot of people from my country on this site and considering it has 17 million citizens while being 40km^2, I think I'm able to guess that there are some people that live pretty close to me

Yeah somewhere between there, and the population is about 45 - 50k people.
It's the place people get mad at, because some people here kill killer whales.

I live in the London-y area of England, so I'm 99.9% sure there's probably someone on TBT from here too. I don't actually live in London but, close enough.

I know 3 swedes on here

So one of those guys

I live close to Uppsala, incase anyone from SWE is reading this :blush:

Last edited:
Back