• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll take rasher!! he's a dreamie :~) i'll send the tbt now

I'm so sorry I had to go AFK for a while. I'll add you and open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No longer lurking for chops
Thanks for the update!

May I lurk for Fuchsia, Zell, and Bruce?
I'll add you to the list ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll take rasher!! he's a dreamie :~) i'll send the tbt now

Ah looks like you're offline. I'll send your tbt back!!

hey, online now so lemme know when I should send the tbt :^)

BLUEBEAR is in boxes. She's tier 3, so selling her for 20 tbt.

omg could I please take her? also is she in boxes right now ready to move? I can pay now if you would like

omg could I please take her? also is she in boxes right now ready to move? I can pay now if you would like

Sure! And yes she's all packed up and ready to go. I'll add you and open my gates.

Thank you! my FC is on my major card ^^ I heard that I might have to go in and out of the town a few times since I never met her before if that is the case I will just say ''kick'' when I have to leave and comeback, you said you prefer ending the session so
kick = please end the session since I have to comeback.
I will pay the 20 tbt now

- - - Post Merge - - -

you should have gotten the tbt now!

You should only have to come over once if she agrees to move to your town. After I end the session I'll get a moved out message on her door and you wouldn't be able to enter the house after she leaves. But you're more than welcome to come back and check! and yes I got the bells, ty

It's okay is the move out sign there? sorry I am just shocked she agreed so quickly and I don't want to find out I done something wrong xD

It's okay is the move out sign there? sorry I am just shocked she agreed so quickly and I don't want to find out I done something wrong xD

Yea its there! You should see her house plot tomorrow, or the day after. My gates are open if you'd like to come over to see for yourself though ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

~Going to Continue Cycling~

Nopes I believe you it's okay xD I will give you positive wifi feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back