• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (65) +
My town is currently at 97 visitors, and I need 3 more to get the train station upgrade. I am paying 10k to each person who visits!
Once you arrive, there will be bags of 20K bells on the floor at the train station. Please pick one up and leave using the train station. If you stray from the train station I will flip the wi-fi switch and give you a negative rating.

Last edited:
I can come over a few times if you like! Just not right at the moment, I'm waiting for someone to come and get a villager, but right after that I can come :)

I'd be happy to come over to your town once or twice.

Last edited:
adding you guys and opening gates shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open.. oh and i edited the op!

Sorry, my food just got delivered. I'm on my way now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

It won't let me visit again :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back