• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get Eugene the Elvis koala. Preferably original but he doesn't have to be. Will pay TBT. Please PM me only. He is one of my dreamies :)

looking for walker, lolly, julian can give some collectibles only :( don't have tbt or bells just re-start my town, thanks a lot

Looking for Marcie, can pay! I streetpassed someone today without thinking and I am hoping that it doesn't fill in the 10th spot with something ugly again. SIGH. D:

Edit: I got her, yay!

Last edited:
selling Fauna for 250-300 tbt
selling moly for 200 tbt
LF: Bunnie the Peppy Bunnie or Sprinkle whos also peppy

Last edited:
Looking for Kabuki or Roscoe will pay IGB, as I don't have many TBT. I really need a cranky for my town, PM or VM me if you have one :) Thanks

Looking for Knox the cranky chicken, Jeremiah the lazy frog, and Rod the jock mouse. Originality preferred but not required.

I can pay tbt or igb for them, or trade Tom the cranky cat c:

Still looking!

EDIT: Found Knox (thanks welie)! Just looking for Jeremiah and Rod

Last edited:
Anyone looking for zucker the lazy octopus? he's in boxes in my cycling town, 100% original, only 100 tbt

Seeking all of these (most important to least important):

1. Diana
2. Rosie
3. Stitches
4. Erik
5. Lolly
6. Marshal

please message/VM me with your price!!!

Since I'm remaking Roschen, I'm officially on the search for villagers once more. Looking for the following--

I've found a couple dreamies already! Still on the hunt for:

Baabara, Willow, Bam, Mint, Hamphrey, Pashmina, Filbert

Willing to pay up to 200tbt per villager - whatever you think is fair - or up to 20mil IGB.
I'll look at your wishlist too and see if I can get items for you in exchange if you would prefer - I have a LOT of DLC and unorderables clogging up my storage! ♥♥♥

please looking for lolly, walker or someone cute and lazy hehe thanks a lot :) or shep please

Last edited:
I've found a couple dreamies already!

And yet another one ;_; Bless this website. Still on the hunt for:

Still on the hunt for:

Bam, Mint, Hamphrey, Filbert

Willing to pay up to 200tbt per villager - whatever you think is fair - or up to 20mil IGB.
I'll look at your wishlist too and see if I can get items for you in exchange if you would prefer - I have a LOT of DLC and unorderables clogging up my storage! ♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back