• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Currently on the hunt for Margie, but my other dreamies are Marshal & Lolly ~ if anyone has those villagers, please VM me!

Looking to adopt

Mott, or Teddy.

PM me if you have connections :) I'm able to offer BTB, IGB as well as a warm, safe, loving, and nurturing environment for either of these cuties.

Looking for Kabuki or Roscoe will pay IGB. Please PM or VM me if you are willing to let one of them go to a good home.

looking for tia, lolly, walker, lucky, fauna, biskit, shep, scoot
don't have villagers or bells to give :( but can give collectibles, thanks a lot for help me! :)

Not that anyone will ever see this...

But is there ANYONE who has 100% original Vic fir sale ?
Starting offer of 3 mill.

My dreamies are Julian, Chrissy, Francine, kidcat, lucky and Octavian.
If you have them in your town, could I please have them

LF: Rudy, Bunnie or Ruby both preppy , (Sprinkle is on my top to get)

I am Selling Fauna for 200+ tbt please message me if u are interested in her

Last edited:
Looking for Cube. Is anyone willing to give him to me? DM me if you can. Thanks! :)

Ignore this, found him. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back