• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Erik, Bam, Zucker, Kyle, Leonardo, Lolly, Kody, Sparro, Walker, Beau. To buy them for in game bells! Make your offer in pm = )

Looking for fauna, beau, erik, julian, francine, mitzi, and skye..
can offer a few tier 1 villagers or a lot of IGB.

Still looking for all sig dreamies (Roscoe trade fell through)! I can mostly pay IGB but if you want TBT I can probably get some.

Desperately looking for Bruce the goat, Punchy the cat, Dizzy the elephant or Melba the koala (Melba especially). If you have any of theme I'm willing to pay bells, hybrids, fruits and items. Thanks in advance. Please reply.
Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm... how do I post on this forum...

Looking for Chief, Bob, Bud, Bluebear, Ozzie, Wart Jr. or Tangy!
Can pay IGB or trade Patty (moving out on Jan 13 EST).

Last edited:
I have Static. He's not moving yet but I can try to get him out.
My friend code is: 3840-6953-8804
I'll get back to you when he's leaving.
Also, how much is IGB?

Looking for Muffy, Coco, and Francine for myself and Stitches, Yuka, or Peoke for a friend :D Will Pay in IGB

Hi there! If anyone's interested Benedict is moving out on the 15th. I am willing to TT. I'm not looking for any bells in return.

Looking For Rhonda
Prefer to pay in-game bells
Also Scoot is moving soon if you wanted to trade

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'd love to get Gladys specifically, but anyone in my dreamy list would be great <: I prefer buying by tbt but can do in-game bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back