• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Katt, Punchy, Kid Cat, TABBY, KIKI, any cats if you have to giveaway for free please contact me

I have Violet the horribly ugly snooty purple gorilla in boxes at the moment and I am looking to replace her with Marcie the normal pink kangaroo ASAP! I can pay for her with forum bells or some in-game bells. :)

Edit: And by ASAP, I mean tomorrow or later since I'd rather not time-travel. ^_^;

Last edited:
Biff the jock hippo is leaving my town in the next hour.
He is not the prettiest villager I've ever seen :)
Anyway, he's leaving and he's free...

Muffy is in boxes ...anybody looking for her please pm me
Muffy was adopted:)

Last edited:
? LOOKING TO TRADE ?

tumblr_inline_mpkpwyJbLx1qz4rgp.gif
?
tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkk31uciP1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkn4rNU6h1qz4rgp.gif

peaches for punchy, mitzi, or lopez.

she's moving tomorrow but i can TT.
you'd need to take her first, she's my 10th.
please and thank you. c:

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶o̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶q̶u̶i̶r̶r̶e̶l̶!̶ ̶
̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶!̶ ̶c̶:̶
Yes yes yes! I got Poppy! Thank you 3Dewdrops!!
15c0SK8.gif
15c0SK8.gif
15c0SK8.gif
15c0SK8.gif

Last edited:
still looking for tabby, kiki, katt please pm me if ure giving away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back